Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 10. (Read 24514 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
June 30, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
So well organised announcement, im shocked) No questions, all nice and clear. Only i didn't understand, when the bounty started, from what date??? Is there any sence on jumping in today, or is it too late Huh Only week 1 and 2 in spreadsheets
I mention that too, i mean the professional made ANN. The Bounty Program End Date - Sep 20, 2018 so you defiantly can jump in. Ill give a Russian ICO one more chance and im in too)
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
June 30, 2018, 02:21:24 PM
So well organised announcement, im shocked) No questions, all nice and clear. Only i didn't understand, when the bounty started, from what date??? Is there any sence on jumping in today, or is it too late Huh Only week 1 and 2 in spreadsheets
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
Merchant can set the price as in tokens, as in crypto/fiat.
We want to notice that GMC gives to customer more preferences and bonuses. So we suppose, as crypto/fiat, as tokens will be popular as payment unit.

Does it mean that the product price will be automatically changed in case of token price fluctuations?
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 30, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
How are you going to keep the token price on the same level?
The token price will be held $0.1 till the ICO ends. After that it will be pretty hard to regulate it due economic laws. So we will not=)

As I understand unsold tokens will be destroyed. In that case the token price has to increase, right? 

Correct. Lesser tokens > higher demand > higher price.

But the token price can be unstable. How to deal with the product's price setting in this case?
Merchant can set the price as in tokens, as in crypto/fiat.
We want to notice that GMC gives to customer more preferences and bonuses. So we suppose, as crypto/fiat, as tokens will be popular as payment unit.
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
The token price will be held $0.1 till the ICO ends. After that it will be pretty hard to regulate it due economic laws. So we will not=)

As I understand unsold tokens will be destroyed. In that case the token price has to increase, right? 

But the token price can be unstable. How to deal with the product's price setting in this case?

Indeed, how are you going to keep the price unchanged?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
The project will be fortunate. Riveting job, amazing job!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 83
June 29, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 29, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
logically. most likely, parzival meant the price of the window until the end of the ico. Well, such a system is principle in all ico
Activity: 74
June 28, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 27, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Hello team! Looking for something above amusing here.
Justifiable project, classy job.

Hello Josh! Wellcome and thank you!
Activity: 74
June 27, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 03:44:36 AM
prompt with the growth of the token rate, will the price of the goods be regulated?

Because of different methods of payments at Gem4me Market Space the price will be fixed and currency moves will not affect on the whole situation.
excellent, so you can be sure that the price of the goods will depend only on the seller
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
The plan is very good and if you actually succeed in realizing your visions, then I think it will be interesting.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 26, 2018, 11:10:09 PM
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Seamless activity, noticing job!  Good luck fellows!
Thank you for all the support!
Activity: 49
June 26, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Seamless activity, noticing job!  Good luck fellows!
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 26, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
Are you planning to create another projects where this currency also be used?
No, GMC token is utilised in Gem4me Market Space platform only. It may be traded in open market, but this is up for exchanges to decide.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Are you planning to create another projects where this currency also be used?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 26, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
prompt with the growth of the token rate, will the price of the goods be regulated?

Because of different methods of payments at Gem4me Market Space the price will be fixed and currency moves will not affect on the whole situation.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: