Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 2. (Read 24514 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
I m joining after my friends. They have reported to me that this is a good one, the ratings tell the same. Also I checked the team and it's amazing professioonals with big experience! Good luck guys!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
November 17, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Hello Team! How is everybody?
We're all fine, thanks! What about you?

Please advise if you need any assistance regarding the Gem4me Market Space project?

Yeah right! I was wondering how is the pre-sale going?
Thanks for your interest into G4M MS token sale!

It's going fine, we're getting closer to completion of open pre-sale, please follow our updates for more details and recent news!
I just wanted to confirm if the ICO is still on, as I see many projects are closing down or putting their sales on pause due to market situation. Aren't you planning the same?
No, our ICO is still going and so it will be, thou you are right and current market situation is not very good.
Okay, thanks for clarification. That's great, looking forward to receiving my precious GMC tokens!
Thanks for all the support! GMC on the way just wait a bit!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Please advise if you need any assistance regarding the Gem4me Market Space project?

It's going fine, we're getting closer to completion of open pre-sale, please follow our updates for more details and recent news!
I just wanted to confirm if the ICO is still on, as I see many projects are closing down or putting their sales on pause due to market situation. Aren't you planning the same?
No, our ICO is still going and so it will be, thou you are right and current market situation is not very good.
Okay, thanks for clarification. That's great, looking forward to receiving my precious GMC tokens!
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
November 17, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

November 17, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
November 17, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

November 17, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
November 17, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
Dear Market Space Community Member,

We’d like to thank you for the overwhelming support and feedback we received in the first weeks of our pre-sale. Your response has exceeded our expectations, and we’re both humbled by and grateful for the sum we’ve raised so far.

As you may know, the crypto market is currently rebounding from a downturn. Business is picking up, but many large players are in summer mode - so the market is moving slowly.

In light of this, as well as a large number of requests to extend the pre-sale, we’ve decided to move the last day of the pre-sale up to November 30 2018 (23:59). This new date will help us make sure everyone can participate, and maximize the market value of your tokens.

Pre-sale participants will receive:

1,000+ GMC - a 10% pre-sale bonus
15,000 GMC - a 15% pre-sale bonus
50,000 GMC - a 20% pre-sale bonus
100,000 GMC+ - a 25% pre-sale bonus

An additional bonus program will run concurrently with the main sale to reward all of you for your commitment and ongoing support. Details will be announced soon.

The new public sale start date is December 1 2018, at 23:59. The end of the public sale will be April 1 2019, 23:59. All tokens will be released once the ICO is finished.

Sincerely you’re, Team Market Space
Amazing project guys! And the decision is right, market is currently very low need to wait for the cahnge, need more time, I personally think that for common good the decision is serving right purpose! Keep up the great work gem4me team!
Thank you for your support! This is 100% correct, you should see a bigger picture to understand that what we do will actually bring benefit to everyone!
Activity: 31
November 16, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

We’d like to thank you for the overwhelming support and feedback we received in the first weeks of our pre-sale. Your response has exceeded our expectations, and we’re both humbled by and grateful for the sum we’ve raised so far.

As you may know, the crypto market is currently rebounding from a downturn. Business is picking up, but many large players are in summer mode - so the market is moving slowly.

In light of this, as well as a large number of requests to extend the pre-sale, we’ve decided to move the last day of the pre-sale up to November 30 2018 (23:59). This new date will help us make sure everyone can participate, and maximize the market value of your tokens.

An additional bonus program will run concurrently with the main sale to reward all of you for your commitment and ongoing support. Details will be announced soon.

The new public sale start date is December 1 2018, at 23:59. The end of the public sale will be April 1 2019, 23:59. All tokens will be released once the ICO is finished.

Amazing project guys! And the decision is right, market is currently very low need to wait for the cahnge, need more time, I personally think that for common good the decision is serving right purpose! Keep up the great work gem4me team!
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
November 16, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

November 16, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
lxs
Activity: 23
October 25, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Gem4Me TrackICO rating: 4.6/5  Cool

https://www.trackico.io/ico/gem4me-market-space/
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
lxs
October 23, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Gem4Me Rating on ICOPulse: 8.3/10

https://icopulse.com/ico/gem4me

Check it!
lxs
October 22, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
🔥🔥Gem4Me rating on ICOBliss: 4.3/5 🔥🔥

Check it out! https://icobliss.com/ico/gem4me
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
October 02, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/gem4me-market-space   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
Great project actually if successful. Many will have a whole new experiences for the social network solution in the vibrant internet space.
Activity: 143
August 19, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
I am pleased to observe the development of Gem4me Market Space. I am glad that I am part of the team. Great project, Thank you!👍👍
Activity: 308
August 13, 2018, 02:03:35 AM
Gem4me applies intelligent chat bots, this is an integrated intelligent chat-bots technology that automates basic business processes for Gem4me Market Space ecosystem participants.
Pages:
Jump to: