Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GIG9 – A Freelance Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain. - page 46. (Read 4993 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?

Hi Ameliajon3636

Thank you for your question.

The GIG9 decentralized service system offers a self-regulated market system, allowing a greater freedom for both consumers and service providers.
The absence of a centralized system, and using blockchain technology ensures social justice as well.

What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?

Hi pauljen367

The purpose of the blockchain technology in GIG9 project is to leverage a range of solutions from in-house to cloud and service provider data centers to closely knit the multiple level of APIs, mapping services, temporary and permanent data storage needs as well as end users or business applications integrations. It shall also provide an easy-to-use frontend interface. The analytical, reporting and monitoring engines, provide a range of data streams, which will strengthen the AI component for a speedy, transparent and verified provisioning of any service. GIG9 will support multiple blockchains for scalability and performance.
A smart contract shall facilitate a transparent exchange of service and currency.
All this will be achieved by using well-known technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Real-time Analytics etc. used by successful companies such as Google, Microsoft and Uber.
Activity: 22
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Activity: 21
What role does the coin have?
Activity: 39
How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

Activity: 92
How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 21
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?
Activity: 22
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Good project I'm planing to buy

Hi Pathfinder29,

Thank you for your words.
We hope to have you on board at GIG9.

Cheers.
Activity: 93
Good project I'm planing to buy

CEO MISHA MALIK SHINES AT THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BLOCKCHAIN EXPO

GIG9 CEO & Founder, Misha Malik, has been making quite the impression wherever she goes and this time, she truly shined when she introduced GIG9 at this year’s Blockchain Expo Global 2018 at Olympia, London on the 18th and 19th of April.

Read all about here

Activity: 92
GIG9 tokens are utility tokens ERC20 based on the Etherium blockchain, project looks nice,When we can trade on the exchange ?
Guys, I’m ready to invest!  When do they start?!

Hi Eliza beth,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to GIG9 ICO.

Our Pre-Sale it's already open, with a limited and exclusive 36% bonus. Just until April 30.
Join GIG9 Pre-Sale at www.gig9.io.

Do you have questions about how to participate? We've got you covered.
We want to have a secure and easy experience by providing you the necessary instructions on how to make a safe and smooth contribution.
You can read them here, or watch them here
In which country your company is legally registered?

Hi kavin9009 ,

GIG9 is a UK Limited Company, located at 44 Unimix House, Abbey Road,
London, NW10 7TR, UK
How can I buy your tokens? Do you accept LTC?

Hi nikka1987

We receive contributions in Bitcoin and LTC as well. However, you need to provide
us with your MY ETHER WALLET address to send you your GIG9 tokens.
Does it matter from what country is investor? Sometimes there are conflicts with it.

Hi ainimarch112

We don't have any restrictions regarding what country you come from.
Can i send ether from my exchange account

Hi Ameliajon3636

No, it can only be sent from MY ETHER WALLET.
I have purchased your tokens on the pre-sale, when do I receive my tokens? Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed

Hi pauljen367

Thank you for your trust and support.

Your tokens will be credited to your GIG9 Account as soon as your contribution is received and processed. Kindly note that this will take a maximum of 24 hours to complete.
Additionally, your tokens will be distributed to your Wallet after the completion of the ICO and the token audit which will take around 7 to 10 working days after the end of the  crowdsale.

Where can I read GIG9 documentation and white paper?

Hi ainimarch112,

Pages:
Jump to: