Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gimli - eSports Betting Platform for Streamers - ICO LIVE - page 7. (Read 16388 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
In the chat the message was from discussions on this topic.Someone wanted to take the money and they seem to want to give,but then recalled smart contact that a return is not possible to implement
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
Guys, what will be the effect of this change on the valuation post-ICO ? I don't know anything about valuation (I am a computer science person).
Usually, investors in projects that raised too much during the ICO don't expect positive return post-ICO (no buyers to buy). Examples are not missing...However you can expect token to go up as they start doing business.
$1.5/2 millions is enough to build Gimli. And if it happens, investors would have bought really really cheap token (with their new formula x5). However there was some miscommunication mistakes (and they need to improve this aspect) but the projet has a huge potential.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Guys, what will be the effect of this change on the valuation post-ICO ? I don't know anything about valuation (I am a computer science person).
Activity: 206
Yeah, quiet simple actually. Lower soft and hard cap and everyone will get x5 tokens !!! I think it is a good nd responsible decision. Thinking about putting a bit more ETH actually. 
That's right! I believe in this project, invested 30 ETH into it and Gimli took the best decision to make this happen. As an investor, I really appreciated that Gimli listened to us in their decision. That reinforces my confidence in the team and their ability to react to a new situation.
I saw a small conflict with the user who purchased Gimli.Tell me how you solved the question?
?? which conflict ?
Yeah, quiet simple actually. Lower soft and hard cap and everyone will get x5 tokens !!! I think it is a good nd responsible decision. Thinking about putting a bit more ETH actually. 
That's right! I believe in this project, invested 30 ETH into it and Gimli took the best decision to make this happen. As an investor, I really appreciated that Gimli listened to us in their decision. That reinforces my confidence in the team and their ability to react to a new situation.
I saw a small conflict with the user who purchased Gimli.Tell me how you solved the question?
Activity: 206
Activity: 132
Does anyone here know what happen with the change in the token price ?

Do you the trading of cryptocurrency to fiat? Or do you mean the exchanger? Anyway, mostly of the tokens now are eth-based platform/erc20 you can trade it with bitcoin if the token price is released already.

Sorry did not get your question ? There was a bit announcement yesterday about the token but I missed the discussion, do you have any more precise feedback ?
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
I think if you bought during the pre-sale you will receive after the ICO but during the sale you receive them automatically.
I just joined their telegram (@thegimliproject) channel they are very active so they can answer better than me.

Hi!
Has anyone already got the tokens from the pre-sale?

I think they should be already sent to the users?

Or does the pre-sale tokens comes after the ICO too?

Greetz
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Do you the trading of cryptocurrency to fiat? Or do you mean the exchanger? Anyway, mostly of the tokens now are eth-based platform/erc20 you can trade it with bitcoin if the token price is released already.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi!
Has anyone already got the tokens from the pre-sale?

I think they should be already sent to the users?

Or does the pre-sale tokens comes after the ICO too?

Greetz
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Activity: 132
I really don't understand why so slowly there are fees?Today has collected only 6,000 ether!!!!!Wat a FAK?
Activity: 111
Nothing personal
is there any bonus program for earlier participation on Gimli token sale
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
maybe you want to add the exchanges, too...? Wink

Good point, updated Smiley

My take on Gimli: it's one of the few GOOD, real projects. real team with quality esports insiders, a real tokens with blockchain use and streamers partnerships that make sense

why don't you have a Korean very of your website and White paper? investors in south Korea would love to interest with you - many crypto so invest and very high interest for eSports projects

i'm buying some tokens and i'm in for a 50x in 6 months

Thanks! This is a good point, actually - for Asian markets, we are working through local community managers to get in front of buyers, this is why nothing appears on our website in Korean. If you have any contacts in Korea, send us a message to [email protected], we can work out a referral deal!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Updated the OP!

maybe you want to add the exchanges, too...? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Cool to see some real gamers on the team. The blockchain gaming market is really heating up!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
seems it still based on eth network? betting with peers may be a good idea. but not necessarily to eSport, if I have a system to do this, any betting can be dealt with
Pages:
Jump to: