Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gimli - eSports Betting Platform for Streamers - ICO LIVE - page 8. (Read 16388 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
My take on Gimli: it's one of the few GOOD, real projects. real team with quality esports insiders, a real tokens with blockchain use and streamers partnerships that make sense

why don't you have a Korean very of your website and White paper? investors in south Korea would love to interest with you - many crypto so invest and very high interest for eSports projects

i'm buying some tokens and i'm in for a 50x in 6 months
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I would recommend integrating this update into your ANN content as well. Will be much visible.

Good point. Updating.

looking sounds great this project and i really love the gambling project as well . i wanna take a part in this project by the social media campaign.
is it possible right now sir...?
i am waiting for your response & best of luck

Thanks! Bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-gimli-decentralized-live-stream-bets-and-interactions-2018508

Is the french translation bounty alrdy taken ?

I just checked, looks like French is not taken. Please sign up using the Google form!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

I´d recommend filling the form and check your mails in 24 hours, the dev´s are fast in answering your request this way.

Good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
looking sounds great this project and i really love the gambling project as well . i wanna take a part in this project by the social media campaign.
is it possible right now sir...?
i am waiting for your response & best of luck
Activity: 19
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
The Gimli ICO is live!!

Please see https://gimli.io to participate!

I would recommend integrating this update into your ANN content as well. Will be much visible.
I just finished reading the Gimly whitepaper and I have to say that the project is really interesting. It's like a Twitch with an incorporated betting system that and the remuneration is based on the amount betted so it's very fair and it's time controlled. It would be nice to have a roadmap since I believe the platform is still under development and I wanted to know when the betting platform will be fully functional.

Just updated our website with our roadmap! Thanks for the interest!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I just finished reading the Gimly whitepaper and I have to say that the project is really interesting. It's like a Twitch with an incorporated betting system that and the remuneration is based on the amount betted so it's very fair and it's time controlled. It would be nice to have a roadmap since I believe the platform is still under development and I wanted to know when the betting platform will be fully functional.
The Gimli ICO is live!!

Please see https://gimli.io to participate!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

Announcing the Gimli partnership with Indorse

Crowdsale detail:
Crowdsale Start : September 18th, 2017, 12PM GMT
Crowdsale end : Token Cap Reached or October 20th, 2017, 12PM GMT
Token Symbol : GIM
Token Full Name : Gimli Token
Smart Contract Address: 0xaE4f56F072c34C0a65B3ae3E4DB797D831439D93 (thegimliproject.eth)
Smart Contract Source : Source on Github
Token Supply : 150 Million GIM, 80 Million available for the token sale.
Exchanges : HitBTC.com, Gatecoin.com, Etherdelta.com
Exchange Rate: 1 ETH = 700 GIM
Unsold Tokens: 50% of token sale excess tokens will be locked for a period of two years & 50% of token sale excess tokens will be burned
Accepted Currencies : ETH

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Nobody answered the question about load until now. I would really like to see that question answered before I invest.
Looks like they're aren't monitoring this thread, Hence no reply. You might wanna try their Telegram.

How much is the cap on pre-sale, Couldn't find the information in OP. Care to let us know the cap? Thanks!

No the information in OP about that. I guess, total supply of tokens is 150 million and 80 million for the sale in ico
And only duration 12 days
I was asking about pre-sale cap not total cap. Anyway I got the answer in Telegram chat.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Nobody answered the question about load until now. I would really like to see that question answered before I invest.
Activity: 87
Best relevant eBetting site.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
How much is the cap on pre-sale, Couldn't find the information in OP. Care to let us know the cap? Thanks!

No the information in OP about that. I guess, total supply of tokens is 150 million and 80 million for the sale in ico
And only duration 12 days
Activity: 3
too small of a range for my taste, but can't understand those complains about speed
man it is working fine but is it slooooow
I did bet on this and am waiting for results...
This is a good solution for streamers I recommend it
Pages:
Jump to: