Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 13. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
Please tell me, have you done the legal registration of the project yet?

This is good question.
In many developing countries, corruption is high. Can find difficulties in solving Legal issues. Needs to know how to act in such situations.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 10:16:15 AM
Please tell me, have you done the legal registration of the project yet?
Activity: 176
December 05, 2017, 09:59:59 AM
Are there expert advisers in the team of the platform creators?
of course have. You can see the full list on the official website
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 09:55:16 AM
I would like to know more, whether the price will be tied to real gold, or the price of a token depends only on mine workings.

More logical that the price will depend on gold mining and its realization than on gold price. The last one variant will make tokens price too stable and unattractive for investors...
The price of the tokens depends on their value on the stock exchange, this is not gold futures

Nobody says about gold futures, but: tokens holders will get quarterly dividends from Goldea, project is planning to buyback tokens... It doesn't look like most ICO projects, does it?

P.S: I agree that key figure of tokens price is demand at exchange platforms...
For me, the peg to gold is still interesting because it is a support for a token under various unforeseen circumstances on mine workings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
Are there expert advisers in the team of the platform creators?
Activity: 154
December 05, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
I would like to know more, whether the price will be tied to real gold, or the price of a token depends only on mine workings.

More logical that the price will depend on gold mining and its realization than on gold price. The last one variant will make tokens price too stable and unattractive for investors...
The price of the tokens depends on their value on the stock exchange, this is not gold futures

Nobody says about gold futures, but: tokens holders will get quarterly dividends from Goldea, project is planning to buyback tokens... It doesn't look like most ICO projects, does it?

P.S: I agree that key figure of tokens price is demand at exchange platforms...
Activity: 206
December 05, 2017, 09:41:36 AM
Have you already received all the necessary permits for gold mining?
If we are talking about Africa, there will not be problems with permits if money is available.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:35:01 AM
why do not you create a bounty branch on this forum?

Hello. Bounty will be available only here: https://investor.goldea.io/app/bounty

how long will it take to start gold mining.

Hi! Gold exploitation will begin in the Q3 2018.

Just follow GOLDEA to get latest news: https://twitter.com/GOLDEA_io
Activity: 95
December 05, 2017, 09:29:12 AM
this is an interesting question. In the same way, where will you be getting equipment for gold mining?
Activity: 12
December 05, 2017, 09:27:43 AM
Activity: 218
December 05, 2017, 09:16:09 AM
will there be a limit on the sale when the tokens go to the stock exchange?
I've heard that many companies impose such restrictions to keep the token price at a high level
Activity: 68
December 05, 2017, 09:12:48 AM
will there be a limit on the sale when the tokens go to the stock exchange?
Activity: 145
December 05, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

Well, the price of gold will directly affect the company's profits. Therefore, this is logical
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 09:03:45 AM

Activity: 154
December 05, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

Activity: 118
December 05, 2017, 08:50:14 AM
In the third quarter of 2018, production will begin. After that, tokens will rise in price
I think so too. Tokens will rise in price and will cost more than the price of gold
look at this. The main thing is that the developers have done everything that is planned.
Activity: 21
December 05, 2017, 08:48:46 AM
In the third quarter of 2018, production will begin. After that, tokens will rise in price
I think so too. Tokens will rise in price and will cost more than the price of gold
Activity: 209
December 05, 2017, 08:42:02 AM
Activity: 22
December 05, 2017, 08:39:21 AM
Activity: 197
December 05, 2017, 08:35:49 AM
why do not you create a bounty branch on this forum?
This is an interesting question. Many people sitting on a form used to read the bounty branch right here
here you are right. I think that the developers in the future will make a bounty branch
Pages:
Jump to: