Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 15. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
I would like to know more, whether the price will be tied to real gold, or the price of a token depends only on mine workings.

Our price in ICO is pegged to 1 gram of gold with about a half price discount. That is the reason why our price of token is $12-21 while gold is $35-40 per gram.

Tokens have a limited golden value of 1 gram, which can be requested from 01.01.2019. However, this is a minimum price, because tokens also provide dividends from the moment of production launch. These two drivers will impact the trading price of the GEA token after listing the 1st of May 2018.

Please, refer to whitepaper for details. https://goldea.io/docs/goldea/actual/GOLDEA-WhitePaperEng.pdf
and what happens to tokens that will not be sold?
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 06:07:16 AM
How many funds have been raised during the ICO?
developers should publish a link whereby future investors will be able to obtain this information.
Will the information be available on the site? Or from another source?
on the site and so there is a scale of fees. You can visit
In the future, when gold is mined, will the information also be posted on the site?
I think this is all possible to follow on the platform that will work on the technology of decentralization
Do I need to create a platform to access information about the factory's work?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 05:45:55 AM
I would like to know more, whether the price will be tied to real gold, or the price of a token depends only on mine workings.

Our price in ICO is pegged to 1 gram of gold with about a half price discount. That is the reason why our price of token is $12-21 while gold is $35-40 per gram.

Tokens have a limited golden value of 1 gram, which can be requested from 01.01.2019. However, this is a minimum price, because tokens also provide dividends from the moment of production launch. These two drivers will impact the trading price of the GEA token after listing the 1st of May 2018.

Please, refer to whitepaper for details. https://goldea.io/docs/goldea/actual/GOLDEA-WhitePaperEng.pdf
Activity: 230
December 05, 2017, 05:34:53 AM
developers should publish a link whereby future investors will be able to obtain this information.
In the future, when gold is mined, will the information also be posted on the site?

Please refer to  https://etherscan.io/address/0x3076d20cef23cf934fc6f857eb97e2baa63fc9fb  for current results in any time
thanks for this link. I see many make transfers from the stock exchange. As I understand they will not get their own tokens
December 05, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

Please refer to  https://etherscan.io/address/0x3076d20cef23cf934fc6f857eb97e2baa63fc9fb  for current results in any time
Activity: 249
December 05, 2017, 05:21:47 AM
Will you have software for mobile devices? Since many users come from mobile devices
in any case, the owners of tokens will receive bonuses and in the future will be able to earn good money
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 05:17:12 AM
Will you have software for mobile devices? Since many users come from mobile devices
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 05:13:33 AM
I think this is all possible to follow on the platform that will work on the technology of decentralization
Activity: 448
December 05, 2017, 05:10:07 AM
December 05, 2017, 04:59:19 AM
Activity: 308
December 05, 2017, 04:36:25 AM
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 04:06:53 AM
Activity: 145
December 05, 2017, 03:53:44 AM
December 05, 2017, 03:52:04 AM
When will the tokens be credited to my local wallet?
I think right after the end of ico. and before that they will be stored in the office on the site
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
December 05, 2017, 03:51:05 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 03:50:42 AM
When will the tokens be credited to my local wallet?
Activity: 476
December 05, 2017, 03:49:56 AM
I think many big investors will come in the last days.
And why do you think so? What is the reason for this?
Because the rate of the received crypto currency is constantly growing. Investors will be able to save money.
I think so too. I bought tokens of the company I'll look at the growth now
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
December 05, 2017, 02:17:37 AM
I think many big investors will come in the last days.
And why do you think so? What is the reason for this?
Because the rate of the received crypto currency is constantly growing. Investors will be able to save money.
December 05, 2017, 01:55:23 AM
Tell me when will the first dividends be paid to the owners of the tokens?

The first payout is sheduled to Q4'2018

Will there be an expansion of the gold mining area in Mali? The production volume should grow with time to increase the rate of the GOLDEA token

While posessing an area  of 143 sq.km. of goldrich ground, one should better care about this area first. Then we shall see for the rest.

December 05, 2017, 01:47:49 AM
how long does it take for tokens to give the first profit
judging by the company's plans, gold production will begin in Q3 2018 and tokens will be released to the stock exchange much earlier
But the company is going to pay interest after the gold mining. This, I think, can be called the first profit.
well, excellent investors will be happy with what I think.
Then where will the profit come from? Is this just a game on the difference in token price rates?

The earnings arise in two ways. Firstly, the company capitalisation grows during ICO, then during gold exploitation and supply. Growing capitalisation may also feed the exchange rates to raise. Moreover, once the gold is delivered, we start paying dividends, namely the Q4'2018.
Pages:
Jump to: