Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 19. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:26:15 AM
did the guys open the bounty branch on the forum?
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
I think the project is worthwhile because it will have a physical price under it namely gold
Activity: 206
December 04, 2017, 09:22:21 AM
Do you have a video overview of the platform on YouTube in Russian?
I think the project is designed more for the English-speaking audience. Since she has more solvency
Russian citizens are also actively involved in ico.
Here you are right. But often those who take part know English
I would also say that Russian-speaking investors have more confidence in foreign ICOs, this is all because of the authorities' incomprehensible attitude to crypto-currencies.
Russian is one of the international languages, and is widely used.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 04, 2017, 09:06:53 AM
I think the project is designed more for the English-speaking audience. Since she has more solvency
I would also say that Russian-speaking investors have more confidence in foreign ICOs, this is all because of the authorities' incomprehensible attitude to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 08:51:45 AM
But still, it would be nice to see a few russian-language videos. This can help in investing. Although before the NewYears-holidays is not the best time for collect investing.

Why there is a traditional Christmas rally.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 08:14:02 AM
But still, it would be nice to see a few russian-language videos. This can help in investing. Although before the NewYears-holidays is not the best time for collect investing.
Activity: 217
December 04, 2017, 07:36:07 AM
Activity: 18
December 04, 2017, 07:33:41 AM
Activity: 176
December 04, 2017, 07:07:02 AM
Activity: 11
December 04, 2017, 07:02:07 AM
Activity: 95
December 04, 2017, 06:43:39 AM
It's a very interesting idea to tie a token to gold. I think the price of the token will grow for many years
Of course in this direction there is a very big competition. But still this direction is very promising
I think thanks to the technology of decentralization, work will go much more efficiently and maybe in the future the industry will change
Activity: 14
December 04, 2017, 06:41:19 AM
It's a very interesting idea to tie a token to gold. I think the price of the token will grow for many years
Of course in this direction there is a very big competition. But still this direction is very promising
Activity: 218
December 04, 2017, 06:36:57 AM
Activity: 63
December 04, 2017, 06:09:45 AM
I'll prepare my money for PRE-ICO

Sorry bro. As devs have said a lot of times before - presale has closed in October with 245k$. Which amount of money you want to spend at the ICO now btw?
You mean how much are developers willing to spend? After all, pre-ico is for that and is then to make the sales of tokens qualitative

No bro. I've meant how much this bro wants to spend.
Activity: 145
December 04, 2017, 06:06:13 AM
at the moment there is no risk of a change of power in the country? Otherwise, all licenses can be withdrawn
I heard that there are certain problems but in fact nothing serious
Activity: 19
December 04, 2017, 06:04:39 AM
at the moment there is no risk of a change of power in the country? Otherwise, all licenses can be withdrawn
Activity: 118
December 04, 2017, 05:45:06 AM

Sorry bro. As devs have said a lot of times before - presale has closed in October with 245k$. Which amount of money you want to spend at the ICO now btw?
You mean how much are developers willing to spend? After all, pre-ico is for that and is then to make the sales of tokens qualitative
at the moment, the fees are going well. I think software developers will be able to collect software easily
The more recognition the platform will have, the more likely it will be for large investors
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 05:43:52 AM
Whats up, Goldea!? Why only gold? Where is silver, platinum and mithril?
Different company  have different specifics of work. Can do one business, but  very Qualitatively.
Activity: 18
December 04, 2017, 05:42:17 AM

at the moment, the fees are going well. I think software developers will be able to collect software easily
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: