Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 25. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 08:08:32 AM
tell us more about cooperation with CAT
Oh, this is an interesting question. Under what conditions did the advanced company agree to provide the equipment
What I want to know is what will they get from this partnership? What are you planning to give them?
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 08:06:38 AM
On the road map in December mentioned listing on the stock exchange. I do not find which one. Somebody knows?

It's not a secret. GOLDEA have an agreement with EtherDelta & Coinmarket. They also plan to list tokens at Tobit, hitbtc, exmo, binance, Yobit.

Also team member wrote that Goldea will consider Poloenix exchange platform.

it is perfectly. Investors will soon be able to trade tokens and get the first revenue
immediately after entering the exchange, the tokens usually fall. We will have to wait a little for demand to increase
With this project, everything can be different. Since to some extent tokens are provided with gold
This is exactly the thought that comes to my mind. I think that the price of a token can rise rapidly.
Activity: 197
December 03, 2017, 07:57:15 AM
Oh, this is an interesting question. Under what conditions did the advanced company agree to provide the equipment
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 07:47:51 AM
Hello, bitcointalkers!

GOLDEA is listed at ICO calendars!

- CoinGecko
- CryptoCompare
- WorldCoinIndex
- CoinsChedule
- TokenDesk
- FoundIco

As sung in one Russian song: "я кaлeндapь пepeвepнy и cнoвa 3 ceнтябpя"
oh that's good your project is becoming more recognizable. This will reflect well on the price of the token
let's hope that it will be so since I already bought tokens for myself.
Activity: 280
December 03, 2017, 07:43:30 AM
Hello, bitcointalkers!

- CoinGecko
- CryptoCompare
- WorldCoinIndex
- CoinsChedule
- TokenDesk
- FoundIco

oh that's good your project is becoming more recognizable. This will reflect well on the price of the token
Activity: 176
December 03, 2017, 07:26:09 AM
Hello, bitcointalkers!

- CoinGecko
- CryptoCompare
- WorldCoinIndex
- CoinsChedule
- TokenDesk
- FoundIco

Great joke. Great project. Good luck in working out and mining of gold
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:22:53 AM
Hello, bitcointalkers!

- CoinGecko
- CryptoCompare
- WorldCoinIndex
- CoinsChedule
- TokenDesk
- FoundIco

Activity: 112
December 03, 2017, 07:11:50 AM
Is the demo version of the platform ready? I would like to see how it will look like
in fact, why the platform at all? You will have tokens that will grow in price due to gold mining
The site must have enough information to avoid the platform. I think the project representatives are taking this into account.
in any case, we will soon see how this will work. This would be just fine if users could observe the extraction process
Activity: 448
December 03, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
Is the demo version of the platform ready? I would like to see how it will look like
in fact, why the platform at all? You will have tokens that will grow in price due to gold mining
The site must have enough information to avoid the platform. I think the project representatives are taking this into account.
Activity: 207
December 03, 2017, 06:55:49 AM
an excellent project. I think if the developers cope with their promises token will certainly grow.
I think so too. All the same, gold mining is a very serious business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:54:26 AM
an excellent project. I think if the developers cope with their promises token will certainly grow.
Activity: 246
December 03, 2017, 06:40:11 AM
On the road map in December mentioned listing on the stock exchange. I do not find which one. Somebody knows?

It's not a secret. GOLDEA have an agreement with EtherDelta & Coinmarket. They also plan to list tokens at Tobit, hitbtc, exmo, binance, Yobit.

it is perfectly. Investors will soon be able to trade tokens and get the first revenue
immediately after entering the exchange, the tokens usually fall. We will have to wait a little for demand to increase
With this project, everything can be different. Since to some extent tokens are provided with gold
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 06:38:38 AM

Activity: 420
December 03, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

Activity: 154
December 03, 2017, 06:18:13 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 05:57:08 AM
Activity: 266
December 03, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
I think this project is really worthwhile as it allows to really participate in gold mining
plus you will be able to earn good money. If you buy tokens right now.
Yes, I also want to buy tokens while the discount is in effect
while I will participate in the bounty program. This is also a good way to get tokens for free
I also submitted my accounts for moderation. see what happens
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 05:43:51 AM
I think this project is really worthwhile as it allows to really participate in gold mining
while I will participate in the bounty program. This is also a good way to get tokens for free
Activity: 266
December 03, 2017, 05:25:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: