Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 29. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 05:09:19 PM
In the first quarter of 2019, are you going to expand production? To do this, will you open another ICO?
I am very interesting question. I think if things go well with the company, then I think it will not be necessary
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 05:05:52 PM
In the first quarter of 2019, are you going to expand production? To do this, will you open another ICO?
Activity: 364
December 02, 2017, 04:38:45 PM
I don't understand how can you put gold on the blockchain?
as I understand it, it will be possible to efficiently and safely distribute the profit between the owners of the tokens
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
December 02, 2017, 04:30:04 PM
I don't understand how can you put gold on the blockchain?
Activity: 218
December 02, 2017, 04:27:58 PM
Will you insure your business? To ensure that the interests of investors are protected
I think that it is just necessary. Especially considering the fact that in the republic
Activity: 210
December 02, 2017, 04:22:26 PM
Will you insure your business? To ensure that the interests of investors are protected
Activity: 125
December 02, 2017, 04:18:07 PM
In twitter I saw your message about the first day of ICO) And how many have already attracted investments?
This is a very interesting question. I think developers will publish a link on which you can watch how much money was collected
Activity: 195
December 02, 2017, 04:15:49 PM
In twitter I saw your message about the first day of ICO) And how many have already attracted investments?
Activity: 145
December 02, 2017, 03:59:21 PM
and a bounty for bloggers who write reviews openly?
I think when the bounty branch is open you can see a detailed description.

We are waiting for a bounty. I thing that blogers bounty and u-tube baunty are very resultative.

Hello. Bounty is live. Check "Bounty" tab in your account at our website, please.
give a link to the bounty branch. Is there a bounty on translations into other languages?

Bounty is available in backoffice. You can participate in it just now!
Thank you. I will definitely participate from my accounts facebook and twitter
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 03:33:07 PM
Hello. As I mentioned above 20-45$ of annual diviends per a token will generate profit for tokenholders despite market fluctuations.

The site indicates that the value of the token reflects an increase in gold production. So the price will depend on the amount of gold produced, and not on fluctuations in the market?

GEA is listed on cryptoexchanges > Its destiny in hands of speculators > Our plant in Mali is ready for gold mining > Selling gold > Dividends race to tokenholdes > Now there is a huge point to not sell tokens > Better exchange rate.
Activity: 28
December 02, 2017, 03:27:35 PM
Hello. As I mentioned above 20-45$ of annual diviends per a token will generate profit for tokenholders despite market fluctuations.

The site indicates that the value of the token reflects an increase in gold production. So the price will depend on the amount of gold produced, and not on fluctuations in the market?

"Amount of gold produced" x ("market price" x 0.93 - "mining price") = income
(Income x 0.985) - taxes - amortisation - social programs - insurance - banking = net income

kinda this
December 02, 2017, 03:10:44 PM
The price of gold is too stable. On the one hand - it's a safe investment, but with such a stable price tokens will not be able to bring a lot of profit Huh

December 02, 2017, 02:52:49 PM
What is the price of one token? Generally, the cost of tokens should grow at least a little. Otherwise, investors will not profit.

Hello.

1st round - 12$ (start 01.12.2017), 2nd - 15$ (start 01.01.2017), 3rd - 18$  (start 01.02.2017), 4th - 21$(start 01.03.2017). 1st week of each round bonus 15%, 2nd - 10%, 3rd - 5%.

Investors will gain a profit from the two main resources: 1. Diviends (10 tons of gold are confirmed at our future site. On the basis of this we forecast 20-45$ of annual diviends per a token). 2. Trading GEA tokens on cryptoexchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

Gold price always remain stable (in long-term period of time). If Goldea won't face with local regulation problems, tokens price also will be stable (as it possible to be). 
What is the price of one token? Generally, the cost of tokens should grow at least a little. Otherwise, investors will not profit.
Activity: 41
December 02, 2017, 12:59:09 PM
at the moment you are already negotiating with the poloniex exchange about adding tokens

on which exchange do you plan to sell gold? Is the gold distribution already established?

On which exchanges will you sell gold? Is it possible to exchange tokens for gold?

Gold ditribution is now planned to the local smelter representative Swiss Bullion Group, their initial refinery is located at Bamaco, capital of Mali.

You are welcome to ask more.

Your project looks really cool. Goldea team have real experience, so we can look at real business with finished working model. If everything will go right, community have chance to earn a lot of money with project.
December 02, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
Token buyback from the market in Q4 2018 - it's too long to wait.

Tokens will be listed with possiblity of buy/sell bargains the 1st of May, 2018. Be patient my friend, it's a ground based project.

tell me please what will the profit of investors depend on? That it was possible to understand.

The profit of investors will depend on net profit, which in turn depends on the revenue vs expenses. While expenses count about $500 per ounce of end goldmetal, revenue in its turn is market price of gold minus 5-9% due to smelter-vault fees. This last is expected to be above $1000, which results in ~$500 revenue per ounce. The rest depends on your share.
December 02, 2017, 12:41:13 PM
We got good feedback on our presentation from the leaders of the blockchain industry who heard about Goldea for the first time.
Were there famous people from the blockchain industry?

I'm not sure about famous, I'll ask CEO about that. But several participants became our partners and advisers as you can find in TEAM section of our site goldea.io
December 02, 2017, 12:31:08 PM
How many years of "legal authorization" from the Government of the Republic of Mali??
Do you have a mining permit for 1 year?
Do you rent or buy land in the Republic of Mali?
I think it depends more on the laws of the country in which gold is mined

We have a unique option to rent a site of 143 sq.km. for 4 years. Our license is located at  investor.goldea.io,  FOR INVESTOR tab
December 02, 2017, 12:23:26 PM
What kind of independent audit do you use?

For our ICO company in Dubai audit will do PwC UAE.
For independent audit we use Swiss Bullion Company (http://www.sbcafrica.com).

They audit our gold sale and quality of gold.
December 02, 2017, 12:16:38 PM
An excellent and reliable project. In recent times, cases of fraud in this direction have become more frequent. I hope the project will help make gold mining transparent and safe.
I also hope so because I bought a few tokens for myself
I want to note that the project has a great future because with the help of decentralization technology it will be possible to increase security and reduce costs
here you are right. But I think the competition with the industry giants is still dangerous for the company

Thank you, community. We will do our best to ensure that. I suppose we will be capable of setting standard for the ground-based ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: