Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 93. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Tokens are selling like a hot cakes. We've been waiting for the presale to start so long and finally it's live! Thank you for your support. To the moon!

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Finally, I waited for the pre sale. Good luck guys, I believe that you will achieve success.
Activity: 238
I want to congratulate with the start of the pre sale. Judging by the large number interested in you will succeed.
HMT tokens presale is live!  Don't let yourself to miss the opportunity purchasing tokens at a great price. The quantity is very limited.

Activity: 392
Will Hamster hold its own internal inventor contests? This would help attracting the target audience and early followers.
We've all been waiting for this moment and,finally, PRESALE IS LIVE!!! Hoooray!
Go to our web hmstr.io, leave your mail and you will receive a unique opportunity to purchase tokens 20 % cheaper! Hurry up, there are not so many tokens allocated for presale 😉

Tell us more about the Russians from the managers’ team. In general, the story itself is interesting.

Hey, you will find shorter information on our web hmstr.io, please check "team" section. For more detailed posts about the team, please check the facebook posts, we are telling about the executive team pretty much every day.

Like this one, for example, about our CEO:

https://facebook.com/HMSTRmarketplace/photos/a.122419161797994.1073741828.121861008520476/133123967394180/?type=3&theater
Hello. You will burn all the unsold tokens. Maybe it would be more rational to play them between vendors in social networks?

Hi, the tokens have fixed price and it is not rational from the business point of view to play them between anyone. Moreover, anyone who gets the tokens for free has a  temptation to get rid of them no matter the price. We don't want the tokens price to drop, that's why they have lasting period for bounty participants, advisors, early investors&team
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. On what date will the pre-ICO be completed?
On December 31, just at the New Year eve.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. On what date will the pre-ICO be completed?
Hello. How many tokens will there be available on the pre-sale?

Hi, we are giving only around 6% of overall token emission to pre-sale, 1 250 000 HMT
Will there be a 20% discount on the pre-sale for all the currencies?

Yes, discount is applicable for all currencies
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As far as I know, only 1 250 million.
Activity: 168
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Yes, a 20% discount will cover payment with any crypto-currency.
Activity: 364
Activity: 196
You allocate incredibly little means to the bounty program. How can it ever become successful in case of such poor funding?

In my opinion, 0.9% of the tokens issued allocated to the rewards are more than enough. It seems  that the number of participants isn’t the determining factor for the bounty program, but their quality is.

According to my experience, people who come to bounty are usually those ones who want to obtain tokens for free, so the quality of advertising in their social networks is, to put it mildly, dubious. It would be better if there were a smaller number of them, this will allow to make advertising more effective.
But even effective users will be able to require to pay off their share immediately after the sale is completed, and this will hit the growth of the value of the token.
No, the more rational way to act for them is just to leave the tokens in their wallet for a couple of years and forget about them. Let's suppose that you got 10 tokens for bounty - today it's $20, and after a year it will be $300. It’s extremely harmful to hurry in this case.
Activity: 350
You allocate incredibly little means to the bounty program. How can it ever become successful in case of such poor funding?

In my opinion, 0.9% of the tokens issued allocated to the rewards are more than enough. It seems  that the number of participants isn’t the determining factor for the bounty program, but their quality is.

According to my experience, people who come to bounty are usually those ones who want to obtain tokens for free, so the quality of advertising in their social networks is, to put it mildly, dubious. It would be better if there were a smaller number of them, this will allow to make advertising more effective.
But even effective users will be able to require to pay off their share immediately after the sale is completed, and this will hit the growth of the value of the token.
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: