Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 96. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Everything is great! But I want to learn more about the process of transaction. Tell me about all the stages!
Hi! There’s nothing new in this process and nothing to pay attention to comparing to other projects. What are you interested in? I know everything about this matter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everything is great! But I want to learn more about the process of transaction. Tell me about all the stages!
Activity: 224
CryptoKitties crosses paths with the CryptoHamsters: How The Ethereum-Based dApp is affecting ICOs

Explosive growth of the CryptoKitties project with subsequent overload of Ethereum networks due to clogging of transactions, is the reason why a lot of ICOs have postponed their token-sales. One of the first is Sophia TX, a startup which has postponed their ICO, which was supposed to start on 5thDecember, by two days. CryptoKitties have also affected CryptoHamsters’ plans for the Hamster Marketplace project. The team of HM has decided to postpone their pre-sale from 7 to 11 of December.

The team has postponed its tokens presale due to malfunction of the Ethereum Blockchain. It was affected by numerous smart-contracts of CryptoKitties game as described in the official announcement of HM:

On Friday was supposed to mark the beginning of the Hamster Marketplace’ presale. Unfortunately our parts were crossed with the cat. More precisely, with many digital cats from popular application CryptoKitties… So we had only one way - to connect other currencies for pre-sale re-launch at Monday, 11th of December, 14:12 Moscow time".

In CryptoKitties,users can buy and breed virtual kittens. More than 20,000 virtual cats have been bought and sold, resulting in a market cap of over $3 million. 

Since all in-game transactions are based on Ethereum smart-contracts, this malfunction of the Ethereum network was caused by gamers’ activities. Due to this, the Ethereum exchange rate fell by 12%. At the same time the Bitcoin rate increased from $11300 to $15900. Ethereum representatives has stated that they are troubleshooting the issue and applying technical fixes.

Hamster Marketplace LLP company is based in United Kingdom, and is developing a decentralized shopping platform for one-of-a-kind indie-gadgets and indie-electronics from across the world.
Liked your project guys.
I hope that it will be success!
Good luck!

Thanks for your support, mate! Appreciate it!
I’ve read the info that the final buy-back will last for 6 months. What will happen if I don’t sell all my tokens during six months? 

All tokens which are not going to be claimed during the buy-back will have no value after.

Liked your project guys I hope that it will be success!
Best Of Luck

Thank you so much! Smiley
Bчepa пpoшлo кpyпнeйшee eвpoпeйcкoe кpиптocoбытиe: кoнфepeнция CryptoSpace в Cкoлкoвo. Haши CEO и CMO paccкaзaли o пpoeктe co cцeны. Mы блaгoдapим opгaнизaтopoв зa тaкoe мacштaбнoe мepoпpиятиe! Пocмoтpeть зaпиcь выcтyплeния вы мoжeтe пo ccылкe:
https://www.facebook.com/HMSTRmarketplace/videos/137736783599565/

I’ve read the info that the final buy-back will last for 6 months. What will happen if I don’t sell all my tokens during six months? 

All tokens which are not going to be claimed during the buy-back will have no value after.
Good afternoon. If producers receive payment with HMT coins, they will have the opportunity to exchange them for fiat money inside the platform? What will be the commission for conversion?

There is no exchange planned to be implemented inside the platform, we are primarily aimed at working with fiat money, even though payments in HMT will be accepted too. The tokens can be exchanged in outer institutions.
Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum. Is it true that if I do not have time to register for the ICO I will not be able to take part in it? Then you can buy coins only on the exchange?

Yes, that is true. We are having a closed ICO, which means you have to proceed registration in order to participate it
Greetings, readers of the forum. Tell me, how many developers have the tokens allocated to the bounty program?

2,5% of the total token emission will be divided between bounty participants
It has been already collected more than $600 000 during the private sale, but I’m sure that pre-ICO will beat this record! It’s pleasing that tokens are sold at a stable rate and there’s no need to correct it as it is in other ICOs. They all are equal!

Yes, exactly! Many thanks for your support, I appreciate it!
Hey guys. I dont really get why they are buying out all the tokens? They could just leave it for user to use or is there a problem?

After the platform will be handed-over to the vendors, there won't be any centralised organisation having responsibilities and any connection with tokens HMT. We don't want to leave our token-buyers unattended and this is the main reason why the tokens have to be bough back
I want to see this token in big exchange like bittrex

So do we! We are doing our best to make the token present at the biggest exchanges  Wink
Hey everyone. How many defected goods or complains about defected products should manufacturer get in order to be picked out from the marketplace?

This kind of information will be accessible for the vendors. If you are a vendor and would like to co-operate with our platform, please send the email to [email protected]
You know what would be awesome? If Hamster could help new developers with execution of a patent for an invention. Do you guys think it is possible or nah? 

We are not planning to provide this kind of services to the vendors, at least at the beginning. First of all we need to concentrated on the platform Smiley
Hello. What happens if the company does not assemble a soft cup?

The platform won't be launched and money will be returned to the wallets of the token-buyers
Does anyone know how long after the ICO the developers of the project will be able to manage their tokens?

The tokens of developers, advisors, early investors and bounty will be freezed for 9 months, till the beta version will be released
Do you think that after the opening of the platform in the first week there will be discounts for all products of producers or not?

We will provide you with the more interesting conditions you could have, so no worries, good prices and special offers will be on the platform for sure!
Hello all) The question is probably more to the developers of the platform: do vendors have the opportunity to advertise the trading platform in third-party advertising networks?

Hi, if vendor would like to do some advertising about the platform he is using, yes,- sure, why not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Greetings. How many tokens do the developers of the platform put on pre-sale?

Good afternoon. If I’m not mistaken, there will be 1 250 000 HMT put on the pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: