Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 19. (Read 19698 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I love the idea of applying blockchain tech to the residential real estate market, but why does your new token add value to the sector? Couldn't this be done with an existing token? Why will your new token retain or gain value? Thx

We have a working projects that was tested in Russia and now we want to distribute this products all over the world.
strangely, the last time I saw a counter on the site and now I wanted to see what changed, how many collected this project and money and I can not find this information. why?

The information about collected money is on the site.
As I see, in the topic there are many questions that no one answers. What is the reason for this? the manager is generally interested in this project?

What questions do you have. I will answer to all the questions.
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

We have already working projects.   It calls INTRO Analitica.
The website of INTRO Analitica is https://introa.ru/
The second working project is Ru.sale.
Visit the site https://ru.sale/ to see our working project. Ru.sale is a part of INTRO Sale tested in Russia.

Activity: 308
Merit: 34
Altogether, considering the determination to go worldwide and develop even more applications in various geographies, INTRO’s potential to become the industry standard is nothing short of admirable. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What are the methods of payment?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
as I see it, while the sale of the tokens is progressing poorly. Tell me, is your platform officially registered? if so, where?

Still, we don't know what is the exact information for poor performance because we have already seen many platform on the real estate, so this might be effecting for poor performance.
it looks like investing in real estate is less demanded because many projects that fail also in the same thing hopefully this project there is progress for the future
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
as I see it, while the sale of the tokens is progressing poorly. Tell me, is your platform officially registered? if so, where?

Still, we don't know what is the exact information for poor performance because we have already seen many platform on the real estate, so this might be effecting for poor performance.
Activity: 29
Good day, I saw this topic.
ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS.
I think this is an interesting project and it seems to be a great project because the selection of project topics is very good.
Activity: 210
projects with a very interesting concept, especially for investors who want to buy a building or house, which is more interesting again without an intermediary, so we are more connected with the seller. I strongly support this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
An interesting and promising project! Blockchain technology will soon be applied everywhere! The question is who will be the first to close all niches!

definitely the project team always try to show the progress of the project in order to keep the trust
all targets will be easily achieved if they are able to consistently develop the project seriously
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Any licence is needed for providing the services??If yes which one?Hope for the clear answer

No licences in Russia, in CIS. First of all the platform will be focused on that countries where there is no licence.
What kind of licences can be needed? I think its licence-free type of service, isn't it?
I guess in some countries they will need a realestate kind of a licence, to be able to work C2B, people to developers thing....

I agree but even if they start their service in countries where they don't have to go through cumbersome administrative processes there is still a lot of potential.
but now most developing countries now need to be in need of administration and that will certainly be very complicated
Activity: 135
Now is the time
Activity: 18
I love the idea of applying blockchain tech to the residential real estate market, but why does your new token add value to the sector? Couldn't this be done with an existing token? Why will your new token retain or gain value? Thx
Activity: 154
I constantly watch the work of this project and what I see makes me very happy. success and prosperity!
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
strangely, the last time I saw a counter on the site and now I wanted to see what changed, how many collected this project and money and I can not find this information. why?
As I see, in the topic there are many questions that no one answers. What is the reason for this? the manager is generally interested in this project?
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Any licence is needed for providing the services??If yes which one?Hope for the clear answer

No licences in Russia, in CIS. First of all the platform will be focused on that countries where there is no licence.
Will other countries be included in the list? that is, those countries where a license is needed. For example, US.

The list of potential countries you can find here https://introa.io/files/%D0%98%D0%9D%D0%A2%D0%A0%D0%9E%20WP%20en.pdf
Page 7 Potential market
BRICS, East and South Europe

Countries with off-plan  development  scheme applied
South-East Asia Indonesia, Thailand,  Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, etc.
Latin America Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Dominican Republic, etc.
Middle East UAE, Morocco, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar  and Bahrain
Africa Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, etc
Pages:
Jump to: