Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread - page 22. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
in my opinion this is a strange accusation that many supporters of the project have called into question. I hope the developers will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Yes, indeed. Btw guys, I think we should have to tell the developer to solve this accusation so it will be last no longer and that people will go to the hell forever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Strange statements, but I'll wait for what administrators or developers will answer. Because this can not be missed, the users who joined you should know the truth.
I will agree with you, because without evidence this person tries to tell us that this project is scammers, but how do you explain that you did not provide us with any evidence on this matter. Therefore, I do not think that you need to pay attention to this person, he does not know what he is saying.
Perhaps, we just have to continue to support Investbox project as this will be useful someday in our society rather than that person who just trying to ruined the community and useless. He doesn't have knowledged what the platform can do here in bitcoin world. Hopefully, the project continues to improved despite with that alegation.
in my opinion this is a strange accusation that many supporters of the project have called into question. I hope the developers will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 84
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.

Since this is consider as a breakthrough project, I think intrigue is not a barrier on it . I can't see any sign or reason why they call these as scam.
Me too. Just because of the supporters really happy to see about the project and willing to support it, it couldn't be considered as a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I dont believe that person honestly, Im a huge supporter of this project and I think accusing this ICO a scam is unacceptable.
I feel so sorry for you mate. But, you have to show your spirit of a supporter of this project so you can fight the accuser.
This is a challenge to the team to show more enthusiasm into this project to prove that this project is truly can deliver what they committed to their investors. I'm looking forward for more updates on their development as we heading towards another steps to success.

Since this is consider as a breakthrough project, I think intrigue is not a barrier on it . I can't see any sign or reason why they call these as scam.
This ICO investbox is in the ann thread of bitcoin forum , if this is not good , then they will it from that thread, because it can damage and ruin the forum,  I do not think it is that scams but their are moderstors in the forum that would see it that is really true, but for now , I will continue to support this investbox project.It has a good platform which is powered through the blockchain, and have develop an Ibox token for its shipping services.
copper member
Activity: 350

Activity: 434
Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
Indeed. This is a good thing from the investbox.
I have a suggestion, what if you guys having some translations for another language? It will be good for your project and also your community.
Activity: 154

Me too,  I am looking forward to the success of investbox. Hope the team will do their best to make the project successful.  For me it has potential and very useful soon if it will implemented.It is such a nice project because their is a process from the start until  end or shall we say delivered.
Activity: 336
Great news from the investbox, we have launched a new Investbox Token Introduction which you can see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kFnvR2JPY&feature=youtu.be
This is an amazing update. The development team of the investbox is very creative which is always comes with different marketing strategies and that makes the project more innovative as well as unique as compared to other project. And due to this thing project will earn more investors.
Activity: 434
FYI
Just a little explanation about how the blockchain was created itself, the blockchain were automatically created from the node, to generate a new block.
Activity: 448
i definitely agree with you sir. this is a kind of challenge from the almighty god to make us panic about the accuse. just don't worry about it.
This project is still new and it is just normal to encounter problems here and there and i do hope that they would address this as soon as possible to make investors trust in this project. To those accusers, they have to produce evidence and be sure that their integrity is clean as well.
Hopefully, the accusers regret his decision to accuse this project because this project is still new and fresh from the oven.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i definitely agree with you sir. this is a kind of challenge from the almighty god to make us panic about the accuse. just don't worry about it.
This project is still new and it is just normal to encounter problems here and there and i do hope that they would address this as soon as possible to make investors trust in this project. To those accusers, they have to produce evidence and be sure that their integrity is clean as well.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Activity: 238
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
Activity: 616
Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
Joined the telegram. Anyway, it would be better for the developer to publish their update here so we can see it in here if I'm not using my phone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is more interesting to speaek to devs, how and when do they plan to list? Do they have already some negotiations with exchanges or they just start ICO and not think of it.
Activity: 294
Hi, I'm the part of the community here, I pleased to you guys for who haven't joined the Telegram group so you won't miss any update!
https://t.me/iboxtoken
Activity: 140
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: