Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread - page 24. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
I believe this project ever since it start. This project give the impression of the people to have easy access and fast transactions. Shipping industries was quite big and need to be more established and responsible in terms of each transactions. This will be a great project if the team will gain and attract all the investors they need to fund the entire project.
Agreed. With all these progress made by the project, I absolutely believe that the people here will gather all their spirit to support this project!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
I believe this project ever since it start. This project give the impression of the people to have easy access and fast transactions. Shipping industries was quite big and need to be more established and responsible in terms of each transactions. This will be a great project if the team will gain and attract all the investors they need to fund the entire project.
Activity: 602
I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.

With what the Investbox project has shown, I believe this is not a Scam project, let Investbox take time to perfect the team and announce to potential investors.

Of course, it is not a scam project since they have displayed their own team, developer, advisor on the website to make this thing legit.
Activity: 560
I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

Me too, man. This kind of project should be backed by the angel investors and the supporters around the world, I'm really sure this project is going to be huge.
Activity: 532
I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
Actually i have some wonder about InvestBox team. I don't see they have do any advertising action like running ads or make bounty campaign or airdrop. And their domain is so not normally as others project running ICO. Anyway, i like their idea about shipping services, so i don't think this will have big affect to the growth of Investbox.
Actually they don't hve have advertisements and bounty campaign as of now. Since the project is new we can't expect the fast launching of campaigns and advertisements. I think team are still in development stage were they are preparing and working in skme important messure about the project. Let's keeo our faith fkr this project.
Activity: 266
I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
Actually i have some wonder about InvestBox team. I don't see they have do any advertising action like running ads or make bounty campaign or airdrop. And their domain is so not normally as others project running ICO. Anyway, i like their idea about shipping services, so i don't think this will have big affect to the growth of Investbox.
They still need to promote thier business by running some advertisement. They should at least allocate a small budget for thier marketing and promotion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 266

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.

With what the Investbox project has shown, I believe this is not a Scam project, let Investbox take time to perfect the team and announce to potential investors.
Activity: 434

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.
I totally agree with you, with situation now is a lot of ICO running, they must do some different to attraction more investors for long-term growth.
Activity: 196

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.
Activity: 133

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Yes. They don't have yet big progress so far regarding the development of Investbox project. But I think if they will be successful in ICO, maybe they can focus in improving the platform and make this one of a profitable kind of investment. Hopefully, they will succeed on this so that they can fulfill the things needed for this project and put this in a good exchange.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I think this will be a real breakthrough in the delivery of goods. The project will soon become very popular in the future and will win the confidence of the majority of users.

That will probably the path of this project because people nowadays depends in the easy way to go through and Investbox is the most awaiting. In the near future the team will hit the achievement cluster does the entrepreneur has for sure because they are not even afraid to face consequences. This will popular and keep developing for the progress.
Activity: 574

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 406

I think this will be a real breakthrough in the delivery of goods. The project will soon become very popular in the future and will win the confidence of the majority of users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
Yeah, i agree with buddy. This project has just started recently and i can sense that they are starting to gain followers. This is very important to a project because the more people knows about this project, the more people are going to advertise this through the word of mouth.

Being also new means they still have a lot of problems to face like how they are going to attract investors in a very good way. Project like this also needs some stronger cargo shipping companies so that they can gain huge amount of customers.
But they are coming with a problem-solving solution. That's why many investors started to support this project. And also the team is taking a new revolution in the shipping industry. Because of this thing, the project is consistently gaining popularity as well as investors.
Activity: 532
they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
Yeah, i agree with buddy. This project has just started recently and i can sense that they are starting to gain followers. This is very important to a project because the more people knows about this project, the more people are going to advertise this through the word of mouth.

Being also new means they still have a lot of problems to face like how they are going to attract investors in a very good way. Project like this also needs some stronger cargo shipping companies so that they can gain huge amount of customers.
Pages:
Jump to: