Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 93. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 06:12:56 AM
I have a question for the team, where they will be placed physically the server and the data center
where the data is stored on users ? in which country or jurisdiction ?

Our servers place in the modern data center in EU
Activity: 378
August 22, 2017, 03:42:28 AM
I feel this project will be a lot of participants later because the bonus given enough to 10 percent and jds project run very fast in providing complete data so that the interest of the followers more confident of its performance in building a big project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:32:48 AM
I have a question for the team, where they will be placed physically the server and the data center
where the data is stored on users ? in which country or jurisdiction ?
August 22, 2017, 02:28:24 AM
If you want your ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339
They sell a really high quality off traffic!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339

Thank you for your offer.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2017, 01:16:07 AM
If you plan to start bounty campaign feel free to contact me via PM for marketing

We already have signature and avatar campaign, we also have others (Facebook, Twitter, etc..)

Which campaign do you offer?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
August 21, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
If you plan to start bounty campaign feel free to contact me via PM for marketing

But the bounty had started weeks ago. You can see it here and the thread is quite active.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2017, 07:39:06 PM
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
August 21, 2017, 06:28:32 PM
Dear Investor!

Do not miss your chance to get 10% bonus! Invest in JustDaingSite right now! Bonus is available only several hours!
https://ico.justdatingsite.com

You can also join JDS Twitter https://twitter.com/JDS75738669
JDS discussion at BTT https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-jds-ico-is-over-2046828
White Paper https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf

JustDatingSite is a platform that connects people.

I think your bonus is very small to attract big investors. 

That's odd. I actually think that giving too big of a bonus might actually deter future investors! They'd be butt-hurt for missing the deal.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

This is a good point of interest.
To attract women/men, you need to let know how much as possible you can about you.
But how to conciliate with privacy?

Privacy is the main of our project! Please read the end of our white paper
https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf

Nice question!
it seems you have a function to becoming Invisible,
Seems i can hide my online status, age and time of visiting the site, in the Privacy Settings.
There are other details?

"becoming Invisible" is one of the premium services

I did not find in your white paper!!!

August 21, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

To attract women/men, you need to let know how much as possible you can about you.

Nice question!
Seems i can hide my online status, age and time of visiting the site, in the Privacy Settings.
There are other details?

"becoming Invisible" is one of the premium services
August 21, 2017, 04:43:30 PM
Smart Content will be the most interesting trend in 2018. We are going to implement it in JustDatingSite.com. Not the dating only, but how to date, where and when, and what to wear. JDS will become a trend.
Can you show some examples of this interesting content?
wow a tutorial on how to meet an unknown person,from what to dress up to better place and hour that is a very interesting thing and is a new approach for dating sites...

I tried this site... 10% answered me Sad. I'll go to the meeting. I think it's very bad result
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
August 21, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Nice question!
There are other details?
August 21, 2017, 04:25:49 PM
Smart Content will be the most interesting trend in 2018. We are going to implement it in JustDatingSite.com. Not the dating only, but how to date, where and when, and what to wear. JDS will become a trend.

Smart content is based on the one's interests or the interests of the profiles he visits at JDS. The best example of Smart Content is nowadays Google Adwords: The Ads meets customer requirements.
We are going to help people with Smart content:
  • How to begin conversation?
  • How ask for a date?
  • And more..

It is not a static answers for the questions as FAQ, but the autogenerated list of solutions based on the profiles of two people.

Will you discover facebook activities of your clients?
in the future, in the database, there will be a huge quantity of sensitive and personal data. there are also my own, but I from this I see a great opportunity. data centar dedicatia specific activity, but protected from the blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
August 21, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

Smart content is based on the one's interests or the interests of the profiles he visits at JDS. The best example of Smart Content is nowadays Google Adwords: The Ads meets customer requirements.
  • How ask for a date?
  • And more..

It is not a static answers for the questions as FAQ, but the autogenerated list of solutions based on the profiles of two people.

in the future, in the database, there will be a huge quantity of sensitive and personal data. there are also my own, but I from this I see a great opportunity. data centar dedicatia specific activity, but protected from the blockchain

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
August 21, 2017, 02:40:59 PM
wow a tutorial on how to meet an unknown person,from what to dress up to better place and hour that is a very interesting thing and is a new approach for dating sites...
Activity: 36
August 21, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

We have a big experience in social graphs interceptions and analysis.
We do not uncover any details on technical solutions. Big data solutions are our team specialty. Blockchain will make our solutions best in the world.
August 21, 2017, 01:56:49 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

August 21, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

August 21, 2017, 01:26:43 PM
Again the russians? Too many russians deceived people in ico. And dictator putin, why in the promo picture added?

i think we are going a little out of theme.
All around the world, there are peoples who scam.
Nationality is irrelevant.
I also think like you. as we are in this economy, we are interested in the crypto, to the ICO and to the tokens.
 we are far from the conventional world, we have different vision. I am totally dedicated to these projects and to gain that I can do   Wink
Activity: 36
August 21, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

Pages:
Jump to: