Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] JUR - Justice as a service on the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 22811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project is similar to the Oath Protocol, am I right? At least you are trying to solve the same problem.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
As far as I understand you want to create platform for dispure resolution about transactions  between members? So this will be something like buyer protection in PalPal etc.? As far as I know Utrust making platform for payment with such protection. You will have payment system as well?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Jur team is communicating often in all media platform we can expect positive growth from Jur team

Thanks for the support, automaticmoney! Don't forget to join us on Telegram to stay up to date with the latest conversations!
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Jur team is communicating often in all media platform we can expect positive growth from Jur team
Activity: 20
the team involved in this project always cooperates compactly and they do the best for this project so that in the future it can be successful, I am confident that the hard work and cohesiveness that the team has will provide satisfactory results.
Hard work always pays off and as you pointed out the team is doing just that.  Smiley

Thank you very much for your support and also join us on Telegram  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the team involved in this project always cooperates compactly and they do the best for this project so that in the future it can be successful, I am confident that the hard work and cohesiveness that the team has will provide satisfactory results.
Activity: 424
Upcoming Jur Events

JUR has four events coming up in February and March, where they will present new features, of the Powerful legally-binding dispute resolution!

They are also working on hosting a  big event this summer. You can stay up to date with the latest Jur events here.
Activity: 20
Greetings Jur Community   Wink

It is our pleasure to share with you the most recent update from The Jur Team — a strategic partnership between Teleskill and Jur! 🚀

Read the complete announcement and more details of the partnership here  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings Jur Community!  Cool

With the new year, the Jur team would like to share with its community of supporters and followers a very special message from the CEO, Alessandro Palombo!

Click below to read the complete announcement at the Jur Medium Blog! 👇

➡ Don't forget to join the @jurcommunity on Telegram to engage with the network of supporters, followers and the team themselves! 💪
Activity: 424
Hello, I can not find more information about your public sale. How much money have you already raised? And what about the soft cap, have you reached soft cap?  Smiley
Hello there bgpsq!

JUR's token sale is still being carefully planned by the team, so, unfortunately we cannot give you much more information in regards to how much has been raised so far or more details on the softcap. Wink

Make sure you join the community at @jurcommunity on Telegram to get to know more and engage with other supporters and the team themselves!
I do not understand why you can't provide this information. Many other ICOs are more transparent about that. For me it is very important information to evaluate the quality of the project.
Hi, thanks for the interest. The public sales (presale and crowdsale) is not live yet. The dates are still being finalised by the team, the details will be communicated across in due time. 
Activity: 238
Hello, I can not find more information about your public sale. How much money have you already raised? And what about the soft cap, have you reached soft cap?  Smiley
Hello there bgpsq!

JUR's token sale is still being carefully planned by the team, so, unfortunately we cannot give you much more information in regards to how much has been raised so far or more details on the softcap. Wink

Make sure you join the community at @jurcommunity on Telegram to get to know more and engage with other supporters and the team themselves!
I do not understand why you can't provide this information. Many other ICOs are more transparent about that. For me it is very important information to evaluate the quality of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hello there bgpsq!

Activity: 238
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why Jur might be an ideal partner for your DAPP or Platform?!

Read this article to find out: Smiley
https://medium.com/jur-io/why-jur-it-might-be-your-partner-for-your-dapp-or-protocol-1e575c82a226

Activity: 280
Hey Jur Community!

Did you know that you can get free contract, escrow, and dispute resolution on the blockchain with JUR? Learn more in this great Medium article!

Activity: 280
How are things going!
Have great hopes about this project but it seems its suffering from the bear market.

Is there any date set for the public presale?
Any updates from the team?

Hope all is well Smiley

Hello Fiex,

Things are going great.

There hasn't been any update on the Public Presale date. However you can still register for the whitelist here: https://jur.io/whitelist/

With regards to updates, there's been a series of them shared in the Telegram Community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
How are things going!
Have great hopes about this project but it seems its suffering from the bear market.

Is there any date set for the public presale?
Any updates from the team?

Hope all is well Smiley
Activity: 392
Important update regarding the Jur Alliance

Jur team wish to remind that users leveraging junk emails to take advantage of the referral system will see their reward not confirmed (even though the dashboard states differently as it is an automatic accreditation) and might get banned from the campaign as a whole.

Jur Alliance is meant to gather people interested in Jur, in the blockchain space and in the legal tech industry. Of course, enthusiasts and curious people are welcome but please do not leverage those tactics to increase your reward as you will be banned and won't get recognized even your valid referrals!

Thanks to all participants in the Rewards program for their interest in Jur. 😊
Activity: 392
🤖💥  Let the SMARTDROP begin!  💥🤖

A total of 1.075.000 CHF in JUR Community Points (JCP, redeemable for JUR tokens) will be allocated to the 5 stages of the SmartDrop.

First things first, register here.

Join Jur Telegram group to get to know more details.
Activity: 140
JUR visits Dubai sovereign wealth conference

JUR was invited to the prestigious Ritossa Family Office’s 7th Annual Global Family Office Summit, a gathering of over 400 elite sovereign wealth managers representing over 2 trillion in wealth. Carmello Caggia of Italy’s Class CNBC channel caught up with JUR CEO Alessandro Palombo at the summit & talked about the blockchain investment climate & JUR.

See the highlights here

Great to see JUR at this conference.
A lot of wealth at this place. Hope you made some great connections.

Keep those updates coming.
Keep it up! Grin

Thanks for the support, FIEX!
Don't forget to join the Jur community on telegram to stay up to date!
Pages:
Jump to: