Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] JUR - Justice as a service on the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 22811 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Hello JUR community!!!

Have you seen JUR's rating on ICOholder??

Check it out here.

If you feel the need to learn more about the project, take a look at the whitepaper.

Also, feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 252
Meet the mind behind JUR — An interview with Alessandro Palombo

Having founded a successful contract automation company & advised many tech startups, the former host of Legal Tech Radio brings his creative vision to Jur. Find out more about Alessandro in this article: CLICK HERE

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community!  Smiley

Did you know that Jur welcomes partners who want a dispute resolution system to back up their distributed application or centralized platform?

In this article, find out how partners can deliver justice on the blockchain using Jur!

Also, once Jur launches you will be able to earn financial rewards while helping to deliver justice on the blockchain!  Cool

Interested? Click on the picture below to get to know more!  Grin Make sure you also join the Jur Telegram Group to participate in the discussions and engage the rest of the community and the team!

Activity: 280
Jur is the first consensus based Dispute Resolution Platform.

Click here to watch the explainer video

Activity: 392
On the Jur platform, users can create 3 types of smart contracts:

1. Arbitration contract - a smart contract that allows oracles to vote to choose between two solutions proposed by two parties;

2. Arbitration and escrow contract - this type of smart contract is like the Arbitration contract, but it requires an escrow of JUR tokens;

3. Hubs - a Hub allows users to restrict voting to a selected group of oracles.

To learn more about the project, take a look a the whitepaper.

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Hello JUR Community!!

The team just published a new article on Medium titled "Toward a Disruptive Change in the Legal System".

The article is a brief summary of the relevant aspects of the Swiss Legal Tech Conference for the Jur community.

Please have a read of the article here and let us know your thoughts.

And also, do not forget to follow JUR on Medium.
Hey, Jur supporters.

Curious to know why Jur needs to be on the blockchain? Here are the reasons: 👇🏻

1. Enables notarizing agreements;

2. Escrowing contract money;

3. Automatically moving the money when parties agree the contract is complete, or in the case of a dispute, in accordance with the decision made by the Oracles;

4. Providing a voting system which produces fair results in a decentralized - non-falsifiable way using economic incentives written into the smart contract.

Learn more about the project here.

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 280
An Interview with Jur Advisor Ariel Mielich of Decentraland

Former startup founder & Charles River Ventures analyst Ariel Meilich is a project lead at Decentraland & a member of the Voltaire House, a crypto community in Buenos Aires. He contributes to ICO strategy & community building experience.

Click here to read full interview here
Activity: 226
Greetings, Jur.io Community! 💼

Did you know you can earn financial rewards for the simple act of judging fairly?
Be part of the legal revolution on the blockchain with Jur.io!  Learn all about becoming an Oracle here!  Wink

Don't forget to follow the team on Twitter, here is today's tweet!
Happy Sunday, community! 👋

Up until now dispute resolution always had the problem of not being so affordable.
Jur is the new decentralized oracle, designed to deliver justice swiftly and at very low or zero cost -- and it is here to shift the scales!

Click on the picture below and get to know all the details on Jur and how it can help your dApp or platform!

Hello, Jur community.

Jur has free, fast, fair easy to use dispute resolution on the blockchain. You have questions about the complex theories that make Jur's simple system work? Amazix has answers.

Feel free to join us on Telegram where an admin is readily available to answer all your questions in real time.
Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.

Hey there cabbage55! Smiley

You can join the Telegram Group and drop a hello to the team -- I'm pretty sure they'll be more than happy to connect! Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.
Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.

Hey there michelalex!  Smiley

I'm sorry but there are no currently running bounty campaigns for Jur at this time.
Feel free to join the Jur Community Group on Telegram just so you'll be notified as soon as it's available, if it comes to be a reality in the future. Wink
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
Activity: 226
Hello there Jur Community! 💼

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!
Today the team tweeted, and I wanted to let you know:

"Jur has free, fast, fair, easy-to-use dispute resolution on the blockchain.
You have questions about the complex theories that make our simple system work. Amazix has answers."

So don't ever hesitate to join the Telegram Community and ask, Amazix is there for you, 24/7 ! 👥
Hello, Jur community.

Here are just some of the problems with traditional solutions:

- Traditional dispute solutions: mechanisms are designed to assist courts in resolving disputes in a timely, cost-effective and transparent way. However, out of their two categories, mediators and arbitrators, the first does not offer an enforcement mechanism, rendering them ineffective in situations with inadequate faith. The latter, arbitrators, does provide enforcement mechanisms, but they are rather expensive and time-consuming for medium contracts.

- Third-party guarantee systems: Online or Offline Escrow Systems, Bank Letters of Credit: these third-party services are expensive, rigid in their operational structure, and have centralized dispute resolution mechanism.

- Platforms and marketplace: Professional online platforms and marketplaces offer guarantees for the work done through their platform. These platforms charge a flat percentage fee for the entire project amount, making them rather expensive. Being a buyers’ market, sellers lose negotiating power to buyers, considering the buyer’s ability to give negative reviews.

- Legal agreements: The system around legal agreements generates several direct and indirect costs for businesses:  litigation costs,  legal fees, court taxes, administrative fees to arbitral chambers, and fees to arbitrators, time and managerial resources that otherwise would have been used for primary business purposes.

- Smart legal contracts: Self-executing decentralized smart contracts will revolutionize contract settlement for several kinds of transactions. But faults include that it isn’t feasible out of technical limitations and a gap between real-world circumstances and our ability to ingrain them correctly within the contract.

Jur solves the problems of inefficient, costly, slow contract creation, dispute resolution, and enforcement.

Jur is a decentralized dispute resolution solution based on game theory and built on the blockchain. Jur uses a series of smart contracts to provide an incorruptible decentralized oracle that delivers fair and fast dispute resolution at near zero cost.

To learn more about Jur, take a look at the whitepaper.

If you have any doubts, feel free to join Telegram community and ask for clarification there.  Wink
A very promising project brings a new sector to blockchain. Can I reserve for translate this ANN to Vietnamese and spread it to our community ?

Hi there, thank you for your interest! There is no bounty program running at this time but, please do stay in touch with JUR via
JUR's Telegram for all future updates 😊
copper member
Activity: 182
Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA
A very promising project brings a new sector to blockchain. Can I reserve for translate this ANN to Vietnamese and spread it to our community ?
You wrote. "With Yura, each dispute will be resolved within 24 hours, with almost zero cost for counterparties." It seems to me that it is not necessary to rely too much on artificial intelligence, although it sounds interesting.

Hi there, it's actually JUR not Yura ;-) just wanted to clarify that first.

JUR uses blockchain as a voting mechanism only, no artificial intelligence is doing the actual voting. The voting is done by real human token holders and also, there's a closed hub option whereby only accredited jurors with certain qualification/certifications can vote upon a case.

P.19 of the Whitepaper explains precisely on how Jur works :-)

👉 https://jur.io/content/uploads/2018/07/JUR-WhitePaper-v0.3-eng.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: