Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 8. (Read 10369 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I have 7300+ BTB in my bitbase account and $100 in lending and login is not working there.

Waiting to swap it to Lasercoin

THank you
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Read on the btb thread.yakov mentioned he willing to accept 10% from total btbc as new coin.it is not confirmed yet.
Activity: 7
i bought btb at 0.85 during ico. but 10btbc=laser is unfair for me.

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?

The coin holder has not announced the conversion rate, so you are assured, I think the 10: 1 ratio is crappy rumors.
Activity: 2
Hi Yakov,
I had wallet address of bitbase.io : 1636707420-59fde66c03ad5-1982381812. Now must I transfer my all Bitbase coin from CE to this wallet to be ready for swap lasercoin ? pls advise me.
Activity: 1

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?
Activity: 40
Activity: 8
Please read the email I sent you from bitbase.
My user is 128167247-59d4e670b2d29-1258506939

I'm pending and I no longer find my order from 0.01745 BTC
Thank you
Activity: 13
good news Cheesy i have 500btbc on CE, what happens with them ?  Grin (i don't have btbc address and account on bitbase.io)
Activity: 16
Good job yakov.. so my BTBC in CE kan be swap to Laser right?
Activity: 56
http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

Pages:
Jump to: