Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Level01 Derivatives Exchange - Blockchain/P2P/Ultra Fair/ AI - page 28. (Read 28244 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 0
BLOCKCHAIN ENABLE A QUADRILLION-DOLLAR DERIVATIVES MARKET?

Can BlockChain Enable a Quadrillion-Dollar Derivatives Market? It’s a Real Possibility.   By 2028, the world economy has exploded with exponential economic growth.
Read more: https://level01.io/2018/07/30/blockchain-enable-quadrillion-dollar-derivatives-market/

Link to post: https://twitter.com/Level01io/status/1058724523720171520
Follow us!
I also wonder what category of users are interested in this project. Answer please
Hi, Level01 is the ultimate peer-to-peer derivatives exchange, utilizing the latest in blockchain technology for a decentralized trading experience, no broker and no middleman.
Trade derivatives and options in Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks and Indices, all from the powerful Level01 platform.
Level01 automatically matches you with another trader that meets your issued trade order with its powerful FairSense technology, that assists trade matching.
No deposits needed, use your own cryptocurrency wallet. All transactions handled by smart contracts on the Blockchain.
We are building the largest global network of peer-to-peer investors and traders, on a platform focused on fairness and transparency, all using our LVX tokens. And this is a gigantic market worth $1.2 quadrillion according to Investopedia.
All these means we are going to enable the easy entry into the derivatives market for the general public through a very easy to use platform and mobile app.
Derivatives exchange is a great possibility to earn profit but it is too complicated for blockchain solutions now

Hello, yes you are right, derivatives can be complicated for the retail investors. Our goal is to change all that.
With Level01 platform, app and LVX token, you will have the perfect ecosystem for the regular guy to make good money from derivatives.
Imagine a platform that is 100% trustworthy, transparent, fair and with our CEO and Developers expertise in UI/UX, easy to use. 
And our partnership with Thomson Reuters will help you trade like a pro, using data previously only available to institutional traders.
Very interesting project, cool idea and good support in the thread. ICO ends in 6 hour?
Thank you for your trust.
No, ICO will end on December 31!
I saw your project on ICOBench. You have a very big score. I liked the project, I will study your concept
Hello, thank you for your support!
Hello, what is the benefit of your project and to whom?
Hello, Level01 is the World 1st Brokerless Derivatives Exchange in Partnership with Thomson Reuters.
Level01 is the ultimate peer-to-peer derivatives exchange, utilizing the latest in blockchain technology for a decentralized trading experience, no broker and no middleman.
Trade derivatives and options in Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks and Indices, all from the powerful Level01 platform.
Level01 automatically matches you with another trader that meets your issued trade order with its powerful FairSense technology, that assists trade matching.
No deposits needed, use your own cryptocurrency wallet. All transactions handled by smart contracts on the Blockchain.
We are building the largest global network of peer-to-peer investors and traders, on a platform focused on fairness and transparency, all using our LVX tokens. And this is a gigantic market worth $1.2 quadrillion according to Investopedia.
All these means we are going to enable the easy entry into the derivatives market for the general public through a very easy to use platform and mobile app.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
I also wonder what category of users are interested in this project. Answer please
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Very interesting project, cool idea and good support in the thread. ICO ends in 6 hour?
Activity: 112
I saw your project on ICOBench. You have a very big score. I liked the project, I will study your concept
Activity: 90
Hello, what is the benefit of your project and to whom?
Advice from William Eckhardt, Founder Eckhardt Trading Company,"While amateurs go broke by taking large losses, professionals go broke by taking small profit. The success rate of trades is the least important performance statistic and may even be inversely related to performance"

Link to post: https://twitter.com/Level01io/status/1057944520522780673
Follow us!
Soon the price for the token will be higher, right?
Yes you are right.
Detailed information on token prices here:
https://level01.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/level01tokensale_schedule_final-dec.pdf
Do you already have any partnerships?
Hello, yes, our partners: THOMSON REUTERS, ORACLIZE and COINGATE.
More info here: https://level01.io/
What is the minimum investment in your project?
Hi, minimum purchase is 1000 LVX tokens, maximum purchase is 800,000 LVX tokens, per user-verified account!
According to a UBS CIO report, by 2030 artificial intelligence will have added up to $3trn of economic value to Asia annually. The Level01 team recognises artificial intelligence’s power to unlock an even larger economic value that could reach the quadrillion-dollar mark by bringing honest, truthful simplicity into the complex and swindle-ridden world of derivatives trading.

Find out more about how Level01 harnesses its proprietary Fairsense AI to help investors trade better: https://Level01.io
Does your platform use artificial intelligence? How?
Hi, users are assisted by platform AI ‘FairSense’ that has consolidated built in fair value and price discovery algorithms using information and data from global interbank markets not usually accessible to retail investors. This improves trade matching and platform liquidity, and assists novice or even advanced investors for better trade matching circumstances. Platform AI ‘FairSense’ utilizes machine learning to analyze and monitor trading intent patterns and assists direct peer-to-peer trade matching through suggested trades.
I understood, thanks for the info
Welcome! More info here: https://level01.io/
Activity: 70
Yes, the site has all the information.
Activity: 95
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you already have any partnerships?
Activity: 144
I will invest some in this project and I want some extra trough bounties. But didn't see bounty thread. Do you have a bounty program?
They shared a link earlier in this thread! Search in this thread
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
I will invest some in this project and I want some extra trough bounties. But didn't see bounty thread. Do you have a bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: