Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Level01 Derivatives Exchange - Blockchain/P2P/Ultra Fair/ AI - page 32. (Read 28244 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 0
Hello, what are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? Thank
This project will be useful primarily to investors, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for investment.

I also want to hear the answer from the developers
Hello,
Level01 is the World’s 1st Peer to Peer (P2P) Derivatives Exchange with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trade Matching Technology and Settlement on the Blockchain.
Generally, options are the easiest financial instruments to trade, while effectively encompassing all the asset classes. Options are agreements/contracts between two parties with an opposing exposure to the price of an underlying asset. The results (payoff) of the derivative contract are derived from the asset’s underlying price without actually physically buying or selling it, which may be prohibitive if the asset is highly priced. Options contracts have an expiry time, and when it is reached, the party that benefits from the right choice of exposure receives the predetermined proceeds (profit) from the other party. Level01 allows users to trade options contracts directly with one another peer-to-peer (P2P) without the need for an intermediary broker; with a proprietary system that was designed to leverage blockchain, cryptocurrency and smart contracts technology for automation and transparency in market data, trade contract intent & matching, transactional history, and trade profit settlement.
For improved efficiency, peer-to-peer trade matching on the platform is assisted by a specially formulated algorithm ‘FairSense™’, which analyzes trade intent patterns of users on the platform and matchmakes or suggests them to counterparty users. Level01 also introduces the concept of the ‘Ecosystem Exchange’ by integrating features that allow users to be rewarded when participating in the ecosystem. This encourages more users to join from the increased liquidity base, thus creating an ecosystem network effect which benefits everyone.
Good evening. Tell me please, do you have a bounty campaign? If yes, you can send me link? And how long will last?
Hello, our bounty program is active.
Join our bounty program:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-level-01-p2p-derivative-exchange-4776518
Hello, what are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? Thank
Hello,
Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker.
Level01 combines Distributed Ledger (DLT) Technology for transparent and automated trade settlement on the blockchain, with Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics that provides fair value pricing dynamically to counterparties in a trade, based on current & retrospective market data.
The platform intends to effectively remove all forms of friction in the user experience present in conventional exchanges, such as fund deposits/withdrawals, multiple tier identity verifications, and wallet security concerns; allowing investors to fully focus on trading activities.
The Level01 platform facilitates transparency & equality, and is designed to provide the most fair, efficient, even- level trading field for both retail & commercial investors.
Thank you for your question!
Hi, I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available. I participate in the bounty program and I hope for a big profit

Hi, good to hear that you participate in our bounty program.
Thank you!
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
This project will be useful primarily to investors, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for investment.

I also want to hear the answer from the developers
Activity: 68
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
When will the web application be launched?
Hi, the web application will be launched in April 2019.
Mobile applications will be launched earlier?
Hello, yes of course.
Android and iOS versions coming soon!

Hey. And for Windows phone? May be in future?
Activity: 200
Good evening. Tell me please, do you have a bounty campaign? If yes, you can send me link? And how long will last?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi, I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available. I participate in the bounty program and I hope for a big profit
Hello, yes of course.
Android and iOS versions coming soon!
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
You have a very strong partnership. I like your idea and your communication with the public. Good luck, team
Hello, thank you for your trust!
How will you use artificial intelligence?

Hello, users are assisted by platform AI ‘FairSense’ that has consolidated built in fair value and price discovery algorithms using information and data from global interbank markets not usually accessible to retail investors. This improves trade matching and platform liquidity, and assists novice or even advanced investors for better trade matching circumstances. Platform AI ‘FairSense’ utilizes machine learning to analyze and monitor trading intent patterns and assists direct peer-to-peer trade matching through suggested trades.

Can you tell us more about FairSense?
Hi, of course!
The cornerstone and central function of financial markets is the free price discovery mechanism and ability to find its own equilibrium by balancing supply and demand.
However there still exists fragmentation between institutional and retail streams in terms of trading costs and price discovery.
Level01 strives to bridge the gap between institutional and retail users and ‘level the playing field’ for our platform users using algorithmic intelligent price discovery mechanism ‘FairSense’, built using cross-stream analytics that are usually available only to institutional organizations.
FairSense is designed to assist market participants in estimating true market value of the contracts they seek to trade, enabling efficient price discovery and liquidity in the Level01 market (platform). Currently, FairSense is being implemented for options contracts that will be traded on the platform and will utilize inter-dealer quotes from spot and derivatives markets to estimate market value of the options.
A very good idea. I think that the first time trading options will bring a very good income
Hello, Thank you for your feedback!
Can show a more simple comparison with reliable data about the advantages of Level01 with other exchanges, almost all exchanges offer the same platform as you display on the website?
Hello,
Level01 leverages blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, to create a derivatives (options) exchange & trading platform where financial trading in forex, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies can be conducted on a peer-to-peer basis, without a need for an intermediary broker.
The platform facilitates efficient functioning of a market and price discovery through proprietary developed intelligent algorithms that dynamically improve over time through machine learning. This helps retail users with trade matching, efficient price discovery and fair value analytics when conducting their trades.
The project strives to make derivatives trading accessible to a greater portion of the retail user market, eliminating the segregation between retail and inter-dealer trading and offering them an easier entry into understanding cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange and utility.
Thank you for your question!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The bounty campaign is over now, am I right?
Activity: 70
You have a very strong partnership. I like your idea and your communication with the public. Good luck, team
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How will you use artificial intelligence?

Hello, users are assisted by platform AI ‘FairSense’ that has consolidated built in fair value and price discovery algorithms using information and data from global interbank markets not usually accessible to retail investors. This improves trade matching and platform liquidity, and assists novice or even advanced investors for better trade matching circumstances. Platform AI ‘FairSense’ utilizes machine learning to analyze and monitor trading intent patterns and assists direct peer-to-peer trade matching through suggested trades.

Can you tell us more about FairSense?
Pages:
Jump to: