Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 16. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh

you are talking like people from crypto space are super rich and don't need any loan !! What is the logic in your sentence ! why are there lots of lending platform in crypto space? did you visit loan section in bitcointalk before? !!
Plus, shift cash platform is not only for people from crypto sapce, any one can get loan as long as you have car and you don't to be from crypto space or trader. they are offering fiat beside BTC , ETH and their token.
I agree, in life it happens that even rich people need loans and the ability to quickly get money using a car is a very good option.
Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.

yes, this is a big advantage, get quick money if they suddenly needed it.
I wonder how this will really work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
Its a good aspiration dealing with the global finance system with better rates where there will be huge people who will be awaiting mostly to avail the loans by submitting the car title and more opportunities and plans in ShiftCash will really build trust in investors when we can aim on potential which adds value for Shiftcash.
Yeah, as time goes by this project have a huge development due to its great features that makes us amazed. Also, I appreciate so much their offers that will able to automatically have a cash in instant as you will give your credential and car to them as a collateral bases. I'm looking forward on this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh

you are talking like people from crypto space are super rich and don't need any loan !! What is the logic in your sentence ! why are there lots of lending platform in crypto space? did you visit loan section in bitcointalk before? !!
Plus, shift cash platform is not only for people from crypto sapce, any one can get loan as long as you have car and you don't to be from crypto space or trader. they are offering fiat beside BTC , ETH and their token.
I agree, in life it happens that even rich people need loans and the ability to quickly get money using a car is a very good option.
Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.
Activity: 172
I like this but I will not be able to get much of a loan on my title. I do not think the collateral value of an outdated Honda Civic will be very much. Bu, maye I by some and soon can buy better ride  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
Its a good aspiration dealing with the global finance system with better rates where there will be huge people who will be awaiting mostly to avail the loans by submitting the car title and more opportunities and plans in ShiftCash will really build trust in investors when we can aim on potential which adds value for Shiftcash.
Activity: 380
Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
Your question is very good.ShiftCash is the only one project which runs at the different locations.the rules of shitcash is same for all members and all locations and the procedures is also same but i think only some rules are different.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Not really I understood the procedure for checking the car.
For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.
So he can get tested and get paid?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
All instructions for the occasion of loan and as to carry out him it is possible to esteem on official site, there all are described in detail, as well there it is possible and to invest to given token to perspective.https://shift.cash
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 182
I really hope that this prpject should start in my region too so that i can take the benefits of this project. This project will really make our living much more easier by making financial conditions much more stronger.
Lol me too. The idea of the project is great and it'll help many people. This surely will make our lives easier as it provides and opportunity to make money when your car is not in use.
Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..
I am sure that several peoples will invest and find this project much more profitable for them as the project really has some benefits which can give good profits for the users and always a good profitable platform can earn a good number of users and hope the same case goes on with this project too.
Why they will not invest here??they will invest because there is so many positivity in this project..hope it will reach hard cap & get more investor in this project..

That's right mate. I think their promotion is successful. You can see how much the ICO had been raised for now. Just visit there website to see it.
That’s a really great news! This platform is surely rising tremendously. This project just makes our life simpler, loans from banks take days to get verified, the app will just do it for us in the matter hours or maybe even minutes.
Activity: 224
I really hope that this prpject should start in my region too so that i can take the benefits of this project. This project will really make our living much more easier by making financial conditions much more stronger.
Activity: 574
Shift cash ICO is nicely going on...in less time they already reached one third of the hard cap...so I wish it will reach its goal before the end of the ICO..
I am sure that several peoples will invest and find this project much more profitable for them as the project really has some benefits which can give good profits for the users and always a good profitable platform can earn a good number of users and hope the same case goes on with this project too.
Why they will not invest here??they will invest because there is so many positivity in this project..hope it will reach hard cap & get more investor in this project..

That's right mate. I think their promotion is successful. You can see how much the ICO had been raised for now. Just visit there website to see it.

Really? if that is true then can expect now that shift cash can have the chance now to be successful with their ico. I hope there will still more investors that will participate in this project.
I see that Ico is moving very well. Now a third of the total amount has been collected, it's cool in my opinion. I'm sure they will be able to assemble their hard cap, I'll watch it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Really? if that is true then can expect now that shift cash can have the chance now to be successful with their ico. I hope there will still more investors that will participate in this project.
really useful platform, I would use it, I read that the team in Austria, but did not understand in which country the project will first develop?
As i know, this project is for global. And i think they will run platform for European Citizen first, maybe.

I also read about it posted by the dev in previous pages of this ann thread. About the expansion of this project, maybe the fastest way is to find partnerships in different countries than creating a new branch there.

Are the ways of partnership considered? This would be a good solution for rapid development in many countries.
At this stage, there are good fees, there is still time, I think the hard cap will be conquered
This project should sufely reach most of the countries because actually each individual is in need of this platform. This projrct will really turn out to be the best giving good profits to everyone and also it may soon turn to be a best platform to get cash with the help of your car.
Activity: 322
really useful platform, I would use it, I read that the team in Austria, but did not understand in which country the project will first develop?
As i know, this project is for global. And i think they will run platform for European Citizen first, maybe.

I also read about it posted by the dev in previous pages of this ann thread. About the expansion of this project, maybe the fastest way is to find partnerships in different countries than creating a new branch there.

Are the ways of partnership considered? This would be a good solution for rapid development in many countries.
At this stage, there are good fees, there is still time, I think the hard cap will be conquered
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

Actually I see some friend want so sold out Shift Cash tokens at this time, i think they wrong. The project is still beginning, i will hold my Shift Cash Token at least they x3 of price.
The project has not yet started so I think selling token that they got from the ICO won't be profitable unless they got it somewhere else as a reward like doing bounty.
The stakes/tokens you will get is for holding for some time as that token/stakes will only get its value after the end of the ICO so i don't think that anyone can sell their tokens so it is better to hold the tokens untill they get pumped up.
Activity: 154
On account of the legal aspect. I do not think that the developers before the launch comprehensively did not study and did not ponder all the nuances of launching the project. So I do not think it's worth worrying about this
Pages:
Jump to: