Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 15. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
Yes, you are definitely right. They probably will build their own office after the ICO has ended and of course, so many countries will accept this kind of project.
Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

It's going to be highly debatable how fast shift cash is going to be able to expand their roots since like they're new af into the whole lending market and there's a lot of regulation in it
Activity: 252
This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.
Well they are just in the beginning phase of thuer project so pretty much we will see more developments to come.
I see how the project collects money and most likely the project team will have enough money to start working in different countries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
Yes, you are definitely right. They probably will build their own office after the ICO has ended and of course, so many countries will accept this kind of project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.

They will have more plans in the future, but for now the most important thing is to make this project successful, support the ico token sales and help shift cash to increase its popularity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Not really I understood the procedure for checking the car.
For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.
So he can get tested and get paid?

Well, I think it will depend on the law of that countries. This is one other problem that shift cash team would solve because of lacking securities and identification if the car is stolen or what.

Trasing cars to cash globally is very hard with different restriction and laws are implemented in countries. But i know they have alternative way and a plan what to do with it.

I also think that they already thought about these problems and have a solution or in worst scenario a plan B! The main problem will be the cheaters. I wonder what kind of protection and safety they have against proffesional made fake documents.
I also think that the main problem will be the organization of the workflow and this should be done especially carefully by the team.

I am sure that team members are all aware of this and they can make a plan how they will handle this. For now let's support this project and help them to get more serious investors.
Activity: 574
I think for a start it will be only one office that will work in one country. And in the future, in the development it is possible to open the so-called project branches in other countries as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
They should have to extend their services for them to help others to loan a money using car as a collateral in an instant. Which means that the transaction of the documents will be decreased and people can received their loan within a short period of time.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 280
can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
If they have ownership of the car title and your address they can generally find the car. If not they can file a police complaint that you have stolen the car
I guess they have thier own verification system to do a background check to someone who is trying to pawn a vehicle.
Yes they might be having their own security verification servers as it is a completely decentralised project and it won't get any help regarding the data from the centralised government so perhaps the project needs to start verification itself. But perhaps it would be more secure and can be trusted upon.
I think that kind of issue is also part of their plan and already have a solution. We can understand this when they have a some sort of video that will demonstrate how this kind of platform will really works.
Activity: 294
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.
By the way, a very interesting question. I wonder what the developers can answer it. It really can be a chance for those who want to get easy money. I expect that you can answer this and how to insure extra
Activity: 154
Is there any news from the team? I have not heard anything for a long time, but I hope that this is not a cause for concern. Maybe they just work very hard and they do not have time to share news.
Activity: 238

Well, I think it will depend on the law of that countries. This is one other problem that shift cash team would solve because of lacking securities and identification if the car is stolen or what.

Trasing cars to cash globally is very hard with different restriction and laws are implemented in countries. But i know they have alternative way and a plan what to do with it.
There is an solution for each problem and hope that they migh be having some backup plan on this situation. They might not actually get much issues from the laws and governments if all the paper works are completed properly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
If they have ownership of the car title and your address they can generally find the car. If not they can file a police complaint that you have stolen the car
I guess they have thier own verification system to do a background check to someone who is trying to pawn a vehicle.
Yes they might be having their own security verification servers as it is a completely decentralised project and it won't get any help regarding the data from the centralised government so perhaps the project needs to start verification itself. But perhaps it would be more secure and can be trusted upon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

I also think that they already thought about these problems and have a solution or in worst scenario a plan B! The main problem will be the cheaters. I wonder what kind of protection and safety they have against proffesional made fake documents.
Activity: 196

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Activity: 196
I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh

you are talking like people from crypto space are super rich and don't need any loan !! What is the logic in your sentence ! why are there lots of lending platform in crypto space? did you visit loan section in bitcointalk before? !!
Plus, shift cash platform is not only for people from crypto sapce, any one can get loan as long as you have car and you don't to be from crypto space or trader. they are offering fiat beside BTC , ETH and their token.
I agree, in life it happens that even rich people need loans and the ability to quickly get money using a car is a very good option.
Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.

yes, this is a big advantage, get quick money if they suddenly needed it.
I wonder how this will really work.
Quick money with ShiftCash is not a give away or a free deal to grab it is mainly for the real time emergency when the need is available and there was certain shiftcash procedures required to be followed.
Pages:
Jump to: