Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 2. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
People are excited for the lauching of this project in the community of crypto currency. More people are agree and have a nice impression to this project. Because we all know that having a car on your own is a great thing and we can have an ease of access for the tranportation. So, let's support this project.
Activity: 21
What are plans for this project? Kind of silent after ICO, no volume on IDEX.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Shift cash (SCASH) added to IDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/989874658098012160

https://idex.market/eth/scash

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
first exchange! it's good that price did not fall several times, it means there is potential
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Shift cash (SCASH) added to IDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/989874658098012160

https://idex.market/eth/scash

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I hope soon we will see listing on a good exchange and this project is very pleased with us
Activity: 88
Of course, loans are always very exciting, because it is likely that this loan will lead you to a standstill with your finances. But sometimes loans help us out in difficult life situations.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Does anyone has more information regarding on which exchanges or more importantly when we will see Shift cash token on any exchange?
So far, I have not seen Shift trading on the stock market. We really need to wait for more information on the project.

they have postponed the listing to few days more, we have to wait a little more time
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Does anyone has more information regarding on which exchanges or more importantly when we will see Shift cash token on any exchange?
So far, I have not seen Shift trading on the stock market. We really need to wait for more information on the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I promoted this coin for about 9 weeks on this forum and I am happy they were able to meet the hard cap.  I will like to congratulate the developers and the team that put effort together to be able to drive the ico to success. I will like to see this project in the market soonest as I think it has a great potential to compete with others project of the same class!  Once again I really wish the developers best of luck as they follow the road map in implementing they plan about the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
looks nice. When can we expect more news?

you can follow our facebook, twitter and telegram channel to get a quick update.
Activity: 8
What do u think SHFT CASH will be at when it gets on market?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
SHIFT.cash - the first car title lending platform based on smart contracts. Is this a good idea, ok is a great idea, as every car is managed by blockchain technology and car renters are saved to blockchain, anywhere in the world. Can check customers and manage cars without losing.
Therefore the project is great for the more developed again. Because of the concept and also a great goal.
Activity: 69
SHIFT.cash - the first car title lending platform based on smart contracts. Is this a good idea, ok is a great idea, as every car is managed by blockchain technology and car renters are saved to blockchain, anywhere in the world. Can check customers and manage cars without losing.
Activity: 69
Financial technology is probably in the late stages of technology is outdated, the introduction of blockchain technology is changing the technology of the world, Blockchain is entering every corner of life. So the pioneering use of blockchain technology in finance is the start of a new era of convenience and transparency.
"The SHIFT.cash project is part of the global financial technology market. We help funders, investors and borrowers to maximize the benefits of working with each other without the geographical barriers and minimize the risks of investments."
Activity: 322
This is a good coin, a good market, and I hope to get through in a bad March and win a better future for encryption.
Activity: 135
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
it seems the Shift.cash project is in great demand by investors, with its sales already quite a lot and I think is close to softcap, hopefully many potential investors are interested as well, I monitor the further development. hopefully iconya can hardcap
really, we will always look forward to good news from this project hopefully all goes well to achieve targeted results.
Activity: 280
it seems the Shift.cash project is in great demand by investors, with its sales already quite a lot and I think is close to softcap, hopefully many potential investors are interested as well, I monitor the further development. hopefully iconya can hardcap
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
In this and the whole problem, how will you find out all the information about the car? Do you have good connections with the police? Otherwise, I can not imagine how else to find out information about the car.
Pages:
Jump to: