Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 33. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.

For me, I think they can expand by making a partnership with other companies in different countries. By doing that they can make the project expand in different part of the world.
SHIFT.Cash The first car title lending platform based on smart contracts seems very unique compared to other platforms, its services influencing many people in the real life as they are getting spread and reputed it is getting extending to various countries slowly with their innovative plans as what we are all waiting to hear from Shift.Cash Team.
ShiftC is a realistic project which has much application to it in the real life and they can upgrade their services in different ways all around the world. They will surely collaborate with other successful company to get clients and offer better services to them. I think that this project will become famous worldwide in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Shiftcash has no geographical barriers so theres no problem in submitting application even if you are a borrower from asia and your loaner will be in Europe.
Is that possible? Then how would they manage to delivery the traded csar to the other side of the country? Then it would by another bill to charge a shipping fee right? I think its very hard.

There will be field offices in all areas of operation. they will coordinate with the head office in Austria.

So, to think this is really a big projects and needs partnerships with other countries which holds the car. This project is still needs a lot of works in terms of their legal tender in other countries.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?
Yeah I have the same question. The markets are different the demands are different. Some countries have different rules about cars. Some have left hand drive some have right hand drive. It'll be great if you guys have solution to this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?
Problems should not arise, I believe designers seriously think exactly that this technology be used in all large countries and even by some companies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using a car to have an instant cash which can be use during emergency purposes. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system by giving your own credentials as a guarantor for your car.

Yeah right, but I hope their local office will have branches in different countries so that shiftcash will be able to use worldwide. For now, I am looking forward for the success of ico sales.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Merit: 12
Shiftcash has no geographical barriers so theres no problem in submitting application even if you are a borrower from asia and your loaner will be in Europe.
Is that possible? Then how would they manage to delivery the traded csar to the other side of the country? Then it would by another bill to charge a shipping fee right? I think its very hard.

There will be field offices in all areas of operation. they will coordinate with the head office in Austria.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Shift cash is working from 2015 to give loan for car naming..For now it is doing so well...to enter into America & some part of Europe..& its goal will fulfill in 2020..
Activity: 84

So not exactly as wonderful as you say. I advise you to rewind a few pages here and you will definitely see that it will not work in every country. The reality is other than theory.
Activity: 322
Just like other people here in the community of crypto currency, I am also amazed to the team come up with the great idea and concept that this project have for the whole community. Shift.Cash really deserves a large amount of supporters. This is a great progress for its continuous developments.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I am thinking how can they will communicate and I think there different rules to other countries, That could be a problem for them?
Activity: 252
The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
Good suggestion, instead of basics to confirmation and we can avoid the scammer. If have application for recognization is better, IMO, we can working as partner of some company provide this service?

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead

why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...
Something I'm completely confused, but who knows how to check the documents developer? I think you need to ask about this team and not invent it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
Good suggestion, instead of basics to confirmation and we can avoid the scammer. If have application for recognization is better, IMO, we can working as partner of some company provide this service?

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead

why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

The offer is certainly good, but if local laws prohibit this activity? I think the platform can not work everywhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Merit: 3
How can you guarantee that there are no people were abusing the loan system to get loans without having any car titles?
I think they are going to integrate with local banks or loaner that are already well known in a certain country. Having partners around the world will help ShiftCash deal in different diversities.
Yes, this is a very important issue that requires a direct response from the developers. Trust between people is wonderful. But any trust must be backed up by something.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
How can you guarantee that there are no people were abusing the loan system to get loans without having any car titles?
I think they are going to integrate with local banks or loaner that are already well known in a certain country. Having partners around the world will help ShiftCash deal in different diversities.
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using a car to have an instant cash which can be use during emergency purposes. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system by giving your own credentials as a guarantor for your car.
It is for the Car title and it really helps in real time to face the hard times which cannot be expected at sudden and ShiftCash loan opportunity helps us better to meet the deeds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Only people who need a loan AND own a car will be benefited. Everyone else will be entirely unaffected by this project. I cant see the price of the token rising much tbh

Shift cash targets two type of customers, people who own cars and need a loan and people who has money and want to make profit and increase their money by lending, and second type is very important since they are the one who has money, so you point about price of shift cash not rising because they are not targeting broader audience doesn't make lots of sense.
Both type of customers are getting the benefit with the ShiftCash opportunities but with the first type of customers you mentioned there will be more benefit as we own the car and at sudden we may come across car accidents and our vehicle might get damaged in this case ShiftCash is a better medicine to manage our scenario financially.

I think I have read paragraph about what happen in case of vehicle get damaged, but I totally forgot it, anyway I also forgot to mention investors in their tokens that will not necessary use shift cash at all, but their can trade the token on exchange like any other tokens in market. So we have three types.
Pages:
Jump to: