Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 46. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
This is what I have been pointing out but it seems dev's don't have time to answer. Preventive measures or maybe an action that they are going to take when a borrower can't pay. A car title might be needed but what will happen when a loaner can't pay? Don't they have any plan on seizing the car from its owner who failed to pay?
At last, I wanted to make a question same as this too although i cannot really construct my words well. Devs were active at first but now i barely see them replying to this thread, hope they will notice this.
Exactly, because for me this concerns needs to be answer so that people will know what to do in case they can not pay. For now, all we can do is to wait for their answers and I hope they will be active.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
I don't think so. It is so hard to manage this project in their own country so, why would they need to extend out to another country?

ı just recommend join the bounty and get your stakes as long as they are free. And wait till the dev. and management team reply in this ann thread with good explanations like what is exactly mean with "car titel" and many other questions...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
I don't think so. It is so hard to manage this project in their own country so, why would they need to extend out to another country?

I think it will depend on the situations like that if the team think that their company will in danger there they must come up with a plan. But if there are major investors in that country then they can always do changes in policy like strict rules.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Of course, loans are always very exciting, because it is likely that this loan will lead you to a standstill with your finances. But sometimes loans help us out in difficult life situations.
Activity: 294
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Indeed it is very convenient for the investor! You can take a loan for doing, if you need it. But only you before this, think carefully!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Who will decide the value of the car? there are any common standards for all people to follow?
Quote from: ah.. I do not see the advisor. Do we have any advisor for the nice project like this?
We do have expect advisors  their information will be updated to the website soon.
We use all the tools of the usual online services - this is convenient for the Borrower. But we reduce the risk by having
collateral and we send information about the pledge to the official registers. In the event of a non-repayment of the loan, we
sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies. The collateral can only secure loans that are no greater than 35% of its
market value which is convenient for the Investor.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
A tool without geographical barriers. It unites borrowers possessing collateral with investors all over the world due to simplicity, speed and transparency of the movement of assets in the block chain.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.

In my opinion, such things should be explained exactly by the team already in the ann thread because later it causes a lot of gaps. Many posts here are about what is "car title" and the similiar definition.
Activity: 188
Shift features sets a trend in the technology where the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in micro credit companies, and the speed of obtaining loans is higher than in a bank.
I actually think they have a risky at loan industry. But i still appreciate Shift Cash, more risky is meaning more profit.

That's very interesting knowing that it is more than higher than in a bank. It says that they have more profit because they can actually provide more than a bank. Risky but profit is higher.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
This is what I have been pointing out but it seems dev's don't have time to answer. Preventive measures or maybe an action that they are going to take when a borrower can't pay. A car title might be needed but what will happen when a loaner can't pay? Don't they have any plan on seizing the car from its owner who failed to pay?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?

The lender will have to right to sell your car to get his money if you don't paid back, but I think this process will be done by they local office in each country and according to law. try to read their whitepaper lots of details there.

Activity: 196
This is a good news. The project team is still working hard, and I believe the project will be more successful in the near future.
Activity: 98
Yeap, maybe i ask this question is so much time but no response. And i hope they will make some discuss on facebook or telegram for make this clear. Actually at this topic is better.
you can get quick loan by offering the title of your car as collateral irrespective of your geographical location. Logicly if the persone can't give your money back ,the car becomes legally yours of I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 434
I observe such projects related to banks and all the projects that have been linked to lending have been successful. True, they all work in Asia.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
Don't mention it. I have same of you and yes. I hope anyone have misundertood like me can know more about this project. IMO, Shift Cash go to risky and profitable business Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Yeap, maybe i ask this question is so much time but no response. And i hope they will make some discuss on facebook or telegram for make this clear. Actually at this topic is better.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.
Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

the thing is they will have to manage various regions if they are to operate globally and also they need a proper communication if just case there is some technical issues
Pages:
Jump to: