Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 47. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

But those tokens can be converted to fiat currencies, if and only if shift cash will be in the market sooner. So, for now, I will be following this project and hoping that they will improve.
So, without their own exchange or external exchange, this platform will be nothing. Note that this platform is no need for your car, they just need for your car titles.
Then there will be a big possibility that if they just need a car titles their business will be closed. Because their is chance that when presenting the title they will give the fake documents and can easily manipulate necessary information about the owner.

I think in no way that the command of this project will solve simply to close its platform and to run away, here different future and business has been already drawn.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
funny project. changing the name of the car is not as easy as it seems at first glance. very interesting, I will follow the development of the project.
Actually not truely the project will change the name of the car but this project will allow us to get a loan with collateral as a car and also several users who wished to test new and efficient cars can get a good opportunity to get their desired car here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
funny project. changing the name of the car is not as easy as it seems at first glance. very interesting, I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Owning a brand new vehicle this time is very demanding and expensive. This project will hopefully save a buyers time and effort by preapproving them on thier purchase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.
Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

I'm more curious how they're even manage to do that worldwide, shifting the title of a car isnt as easy as it sounds in all countries. Not to mention places with crypto bans
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
Of course, I doubt that you will be able to get the loan amount more than the cost of the car itself. It's just logical in my opinion.

Well, the best way to do is trade it after receiving the tokens. Or spend half they wait for it to pump then sell it. But the thing I am really doubt is if this project can run this kind of business?
Activity: 308
The production of cars is a good industry, every year it is gaining momentum, and now it will be a symbiosis with the technologies of blockchain. Everything will be ahead of this project
Activity: 1834
I see this shiftcash project is doing a new breakthrough, I think there is no project like this shiftcash project with this blockchain technology they will create a new breakthrough .. but how this project can control all its members around the world .. this is what makes me sign after that I see this project is very interesting and I see this project has a very good prospects .. supported by professional and expert team work, this project will be a successful project
Activity: 434
ShiftCash features is very interesting. This projects concept stands out from other project here in the community of crypto currency. It brings a great impact for the people around that wanted to invest here or make loans for cars. Like others here, I want to more better regarding ShiftCash. But on behalf, I wil be looking forward for this project.
Activity: 380
Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.
Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

Yes you are right.nowdays many of people want to buy the new car but they have not enough money .SHIFT cash platform will help all these kind of people by give them loan at the very less intrast.
Activity: 294
Shift .cash is very promising and a collateral based credit platform for the issuance of quick loans secured by vehicle title loans on the basis of technology block chain.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
Yes, I saw this project truly remarkable ,. the project has a team of highly active management and they will definitely make the regulation of different for different countries in the world to get a loan car. they have been using technology blockchain to improve their network so that make them more efficient, effective and safe to handle all tasks there .. I saw this project dealt with experts and professional, with the support of technology blockchain this project will get the success of great, I hope everything can walking according to the desired
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, I agree with you. Devs and teams should make a good presentation how shift cash will work in actual, when they launch. I hope that this project will stay for a long tme.
Activity: 574
Shift features sets a trend in the technology where the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in micro credit companies, and the speed of obtaining loans is higher than in a bank.
I actually think they have a risky at loan industry. But i still appreciate Shift Cash, more risky is meaning more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
most people think of cars and then they bring gigantic maps and navigations which is actually not what is all about is an app or platform for car loans and i think your right wp is neccesary to have an understanding
It's really confusing how many are talking about how the project will allow them to rent cars ... As far as i understood the project is by no mean about renting cars ,but infact about getting loans and as the posts stated above giving your car as collateral incase you couldn't repay the loan .

this is exactly the problem; how about if you buy this car with credit and you give the wrong info to Shiftcash that this car is your own. Shiftcash will be able to control all members worldwide?
Activity: 286
Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
Activity: 322
Shift features sets a trend in the technology where the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in micro credit companies, and the speed of obtaining loans is higher than in a bank.
Activity: 574
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
Of course, I doubt that you will be able to get the loan amount more than the cost of the car itself. It's just logical in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 560
I'm just wondering the process of getting verified and how to go about with getting my dream car. I wish this project will really be a great success as it will help many out there to fulfill the necessity (car) they need. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: