Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 12. (Read 95702 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What blockchain is the Menapay tokens built on? And why?
MenaPay is built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is because the Ethereum blockchain is the most widely used blockchain and it  has been proven to be very secure in its application
maybe this is a good choice for the project, I myself haven't been monitoring this project for a long time, because a lot of important information from the project was running, I didn't know it,
does it reach the sofcap now?
Yes menapay has been able to successfully reach its soft cap
can you explain how much has been achieved? is it still a long way off, and my last question is when will the ico program end because it's clear I see a long time running
Menapay public sales will start February 15th, if you want a detailed discussion, you can join our telegram group. www.t.me/menapay
Yeah, the MenaPay group is really helpful
Activity: 21
MenaPay is built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is because the Ethereum blockchain is the most widely used blockchain and it  has been proven to be very secure in its application
maybe this is a good choice for the project, I myself haven't been monitoring this project for a long time, because a lot of important information from the project was running, I didn't know it,
can you explain how much has been achieved? is it still a long way off, and my last question is when will the ico program end because it's clear I see a long time running
Menapay public sales will start February 15th, if you want a detailed discussion, you can join our telegram group. www.t.me/menapay
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
MenaPay is built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is because the Ethereum blockchain is the most widely used blockchain and it  has been proven to be very secure in its application
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
new news from menapay
cek detalin on twiter menapay : https://mobile.twitter.com/menapayio/status/1091291546689961985

MenaPay has signed an agreement with Handy Cafe which has a 20.000 point in the Middle East. Thanks to this new deal, Internet Cafes become a MenaCash Exchange Point and they will have a new revenue model for their existing business.
Activity: 28
Which countries do you plan to open your new offices and why do you consider such locations?
Our main goal is being physically present in the countries we will operate.
Interesting, giving us the upper hand
Activity: 26
All in favor of reaching out to larger community
Which countries do you plan to open your new offices and why do you consider such locations?
We plan to have offices in digital adaptation and wealth status areas.
I see you have planned to raised up to 25 million dollars, is this correct and why?
Definitely correct
This should also be seen as a strategy
Everything has been planned carefully so Menapay can be able to reach out to a larger community
I see you have planned to raised up to 25 million dollars, is this correct and why?
We require up to 25 Million USD to be able reach 10 million users by 2020.
Why did you choose an ICO to raise funds, why not through another method.?
An ICO gives menapay an army and ammunition of real scale for the fight to build a huge community.
And what a large community Menapay has reached out to
An ICO is much easier for us to allow Contributors have access to our menapay tokens.
Thereby giving them more access to the token.
An ICO is much easier for us to allow Contributors have access to our menapay tokens.
We would open offices in Bahrain, Riyadh and Cairo considering the population and wealth status
It's good to have offices at least in the areas you operate. Good one 👍
We would open offices in Bahrain, Riyadh and Cairo considering the population and wealth status
Yes, it is very correct.. We are planning to acquire 1,000 merchants and open 5 regional offices in MENA region with the funds raised.
The 25 million USD 8f raised, should be enough to cover the cost of this 👆
Yes, it is very correct.. We are planning to acquire 1,000 merchants and open 5 regional offices in MENA region with the funds raised.
An ICO is the fastest way for MenaPay to mobilize opinion leaders and generate the necessary funds.
I  don't think we can overemphasise the importance of ICOs
An ICO is the fastest way for MenaPay to mobilize opinion leaders and generate the necessary funds.
What makes menapay different from other blockchain projects?
Menapay is far  different from other payment blockchain projects, most of them don't use a stable coin like menapay.
Using an unstable coin or token usually results in failed projects, which I see Menapay working to prevent
Pages:
Jump to: