Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 14. (Read 95702 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We all know of the unstability of the crypto Market currently, in what currencies will you back up the funds collected from Ico?
Funds collected from the ICO will be backed in different currencies and assets
This is what companies need to do now to ensure stability...
Activity: 26
We all know of the unstability of the crypto Market currently, in what currencies will you back up the funds collected from Ico?
In other for menapay to have a healthy financial management, funds will be backed in different currencies and assets.
Wow. Excellent job from menapay team.
In other for menapay to have a healthy financial management, funds will be backed in different currencies and assets.
The ICO will end by March 2019
Not bad at all. We have over just a month now..
When will the Ico end?
ICO will be ending in March the time is limited get your tokens now!!!
Time is not on anyone's side again...
When will the Ico end?
ICO will be ending in March the time is limited get your tokens now!!!
Activity: 21
These other projects are not focused on the Mena region, but menapay is.
Menapay has the Arabic interfaces, which most of the other blockchain projects do not have.
Hmmm, that would really make Menapay stand out
Menapay has the Arabic interfaces, which most of the other blockchain projects do not have.
Funds collected from the ICO will be backed in different currencies and assets
Funds will be kept in currencies like USD, Euro
Yuan can be used too
Funds will be kept in currencies like USD, Euro
The ICO will end by March 2019
The ICO is scheduled to end by march
Precisely, if everything goes as planed
The ICO is scheduled to end by march
Activity: 8
What makes menapay different from other blockchain projects?
Activity: 10
What blockchain is the Menapay tokens built on? And why?
MenaPay is built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is because the Ethereum blockchain is the most widely used blockchain and it  has been proven to be very secure in its application
maybe this is a good choice for the project, I myself haven't been monitoring this project for a long time, because a lot of important information from the project was running, I didn't know it,
does it reach the sofcap now?
Yes menapay has been able to successfully reach its soft cap
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
What blockchain is the Menapay tokens built on? And why?
MenaPay is built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is because the Ethereum blockchain is the most widely used blockchain and it  has been proven to be very secure in its application
maybe this is a good choice for the project, I myself haven't been monitoring this project for a long time, because a lot of important information from the project was running, I didn't know it,
does it reach the sofcap now?
Activity: 20
What is the Softcap and Hardcap of this project?
Softcap is placed at 5 million USD while the hardcap is placed at 25 million USD
I'm quite sure menapay will hit the hardcap with the public sales starting soon.
Pages:
Jump to: