Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 25. (Read 95728 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.

Don't compromise your  free for false security. It will evolve, crypto foundation was to move away from regulation and rules. Why you want to go back

Centralized off-chain transactions are simply not part of crypto, but a remnant of the traditional, corrupt way of banking.

There are rules in the traditional, corrupt banking world because that is the only way to stop it from devolving into a completely dysfunctional mess - now it is just a partially dysfunctional mess.

The way to go forward is to have just a few essential rules, such as all transactions should be on-chain and transparent. Not rules that only apply to commoners, designed to be circumvented by the financial elite.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.

Because they care about their population, they have golden baths in their hotels but poor people just die in poverty, even workers used to buy such hotels
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
What is your marketing strategy like which parts of the world are you focusing first?

As the name MenaPay might suggest, they are focussing on the Middle East and Africa at first.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"

The presence of whales in the project has both a good and a bad side. On the one hand, whales can maintain and pump the price, on the other hand - it is actually manipulation and whales can greatly harm the project. In General, the main principle of cryptocurrency is decentralization. Although practically it is difficult to achieve.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.

This would be a form of income sharing among the less fortunate, unfortunately there are not many nobles with this interest, I think if there is interest on the part of these in the crypto, it will always be something with retained information. But your thinking is inspiring.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
What is your marketing strategy like which parts of the world are you focusing first?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

You are right Saudi's have tons of Royals but someone specifically posted about princess fo Saudi Arabia which is Ameerah bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi. But, there's no link to confirm the news.

Still better to have one hundred and first princess promoting your project than having a jane doe do it which is totally anonymous. 
Merit: 262

You are right Saudi's have tons of Royals but someone specifically posted about princess fo Saudi Arabia which is Ameerah bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi. But, there's no link to confirm the news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.

Wow! I did not know this news and if its true, can you provide us with a link with this news or press release or any article so that the community can read about it.

I would like to read the news as well, about the princess of saudi arabia one. I think this will be the great news if it's true and I wish it's true.

Where did you read something about the princess of Saudi Arabia? I'd love to read that reference.
If the royals are eying this, it will become a standard in the middle-east.. which will just become awesome.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.

Wow! I did not know this news and if its true, can you provide us with a link with this news or press release or any article so that the community can read about it.

I would like to read the news as well, about the princess of saudi arabia one. I think this will be the great news if it's true and I wish it's true.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I followed the discussion but I have to admit I don't know exactly why MenaPay has to keep their tokens on an on-chain trading exchange.

Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.

I totally agree with your idea. Some exchanges are involve in anomalous transactions that are quite hard to detect instantly and by applying Islamic finance rules then I think it would greatly minimize such incidences.

I find Islamic banking is absurd because of how it is working right now (regular banking with different names) but this kind of thing really makes sense. And absurdity turns into something great even not Islamic people want to adapt.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I followed the discussion but I have to admit I don't know exactly why MenaPay has to keep their tokens on an on-chain trading exchange.

"Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people." Wow, is that true? If it is, blockchain is a perfect fit for it.

The biggest problem i see is the adaptation in Islamic countries very low for the cryptocurrency. But it can be changed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Don't compromise your  free for false security. It will evolve, crypto foundation was to move away from regulation and rules. Why you want to go back
Activity: 574

Activity: 182

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Activity: 434
 Well I don't think they have any problems about panicking, anxiety, or anything like that because they have quite enough assets to fill themselves in comfort and to do everything as intended.
Pages:
Jump to: