Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 22. (Read 95702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Does menapay have any offices?
Yes menapay does.. In Istanbul and Dubai..  Menapay headquarters is located in Dubai.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Does menapay have any offices?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
The past weeks MASSIVE volatility really shows the need for stable coins like MenaCash and MenaPay
There is no such thing as stable coin when it comes to crypto as long as the price is tied to bitcoin, whenever there is drop expect that the altcoin will follow.
yes you're right there's nothing really stable when coins are in the crypto market. but even so there is still hope, as long as their Platform is ready and many people need it, I am sure it can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The past weeks MASSIVE volatility really shows the need for stable coins like MenaCash and MenaPay
There is no such thing as stable coin when it comes to crypto as long as the price is tied to bitcoin, whenever there is drop expect that the altcoin will follow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
you know you're on the list of suspected Scam artists? why aren't you defending yourself? this position only confirms that this Scam. besides, I'm sure this post will be deleted. but I will make a screenshot. and that would be further evidence against you.

What are you talking about?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK
you know you're on the list of suspected Scam artists? why aren't you defending yourself? this position only confirms that this Scam. besides, I'm sure this post will be deleted. but I will make a screenshot. and that would be further evidence against you.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Dear MenaPay Project team please explain why when choosing from a variety of similar projects large communities that are required in various transactions will choose you?
Activity: 112
I really want to see the presentation of the MenaPay project in YouTube in Russian. is it possible in the near future?
You say menapay is a payment gateway solution right.. Can anyone explain what a payment gateway is?
Payment gateway means the intermediary exchange for funds between any individuals, companies or institutions. The international credit card organisations, bank money transfer systems, online wallets such as PayPal are different forms of payment gateways.
Menapay is bringing the best payment solutions to the mena region.
Activity: 208
You say menapay is a payment gateway solution right.. Can anyone explain what a payment gateway is?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Paypal was the most worst service provider I have ever seen if you are not living in US or UK. Most of the countries have created their own alternative for Paypal but crypto may become the best alternative in finance sector.
Well, many services have limits for users from other countries. It goes the same with betfair, google play and many others... Paypal was created for the US audience, so no wonder that citizens of other 96 countries have limitations. However, it's not the Paypal's issue, it's the problem with stupid national government of all these 96 countries...
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Paypal was the most worst service provider I have ever seen if you are not living in US or UK. Most of the countries have created their own alternative for Paypal but crypto may become the best alternative in finance sector.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!

Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?

Correct. Additionally, I understand Paypal is already present in MENA region and its user base is steadily growing. I hope they will take this as a challenge to further innovate the product.

Actually, paypal is not available in Turkey (it was before but now it is not). There are some local solutions similar to paypal but there is a big gap for international transfers. And menapay may fill this.

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

May be you are right. As I see they have only private sale right now. Any info how much they raised so far?

I guess we have to wait until they finished their private sale. Usually project only publish how much they raised during private sale once it's over.

Do you happen to have any idea when might the private sale will end and also, what are the dates of ICO as well?

I do not have any idea. Such information are usually found in the offical website or by using the contact us form
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

May be you are right. As I see they have only private sale right now. Any info how much they raised so far?

I guess we have to wait until they finished their private sale. Usually project only publish how much they raised during private sale once it's over.

Do you happen to have any idea when might the private sale will end and also, what are the dates of ICO as well?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Really? It is really hard for me to imagine a cash-only, unbanked society. How do they get by with only cash? They do not pay goods and services online? How do businesses collect money if not through a bank or electronic payment?

Correct. Additionally, I understand Paypal is already present in MENA region and its user base is steadily growing. I hope they will take this as a challenge to further innovate the product.

Of course there has been a time when anywhere in the world paying online was non-existent simply because internet was not invented yet. If you needed a new toaster or TV you went to a shop and paid with cash. And you had to trust the seller the toaster would not burn down your house, because there were no review sites either. Cheesy

But no banks? How would you pay for utilities like electricity, water and heat? Does someone from the company collect the money in person?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Might be tricky though, most citizens of the MENA region have nothing to do with finance, don't own a bank account and are not interested in owning one, only care about cash, etc. Good luck though!

I am sure businesses are using banks transfer all the time but regular people might not rely that heavily on credit cards and banks but even it this case you can use other ways to acquire crypto.

I think many people there don't buy everything online so cash is extremely useful. People have smart phones though and you could sell crytp gift cards on shops where you buy credit for your phone.

Well, I am not from the MENA region so to get an inside look from someone who is from there, can be very helpful. If the people there really only use cash the most time, it can be pretty hard to get them to switch to cryptos.
Is it true that in this region are no banks? I am surprised .. Cashless payment is safer and it is convenient, in this case it will be even harder for ordinary people to adapt to crypto.

I would guess between 10-30% according to this map from 2014. It should be more now.
https://static1.businessinsider.de/image/59a654c524884937211d7862-1200/the-vast-majority-94-of-adults-in-oecd-high-income-countries-said-they-had-a-bank-account-in-2014-while-only-54-of-those-in-developing-countries-did-the-middle-east-had-the-lowest-proportion-of-account-holders-with-only-14-on-average.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: