Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 38. (Read 95728 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
In your roadmap you planed to have mobile app ready  for testing in September. Did u manage to provide it and where can we find it.

I noticed the same in your script, if something is already ready and can be released, the community will help you with possible bugs, and something ready would surely boost your sales initially
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
reading better there is a bit of confusion maybe i missed too, there are two coins of different value? a stablecoin and a token on which people can invest? can anyone clarify?...

As far as i understand people will buy a token from ico. It is giving out dividends.

Also a stablecoin which is for merchants and mena region. You can pay and turn into fiat.

if the token is giving out dividends, out of what? the transactions occurring on the platform?

They are making a large ecosystem and will get income from multiple sides. So they will share the profit with the token holders. They are not just making a stablecoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I don't get it too, if the platform's token is Menacash, which is a stable coin, what's the utility of token sold during the ICO ? It will be just useless or it will used somehow?

I was wondering the same, unless you cannot just use to pay the stablecoin but you need to burn for fees that other token as well. I figure in this way would be quite complicated.

It will be complicated to understand, I have seen their explanatory video but there is not much details about how and when the utility token will be used. Hopefully, we will get the details about this from someone in the team.

This would be the perfect chance for the team to step in and answer this question, cannot be we are he only one which didn't understand this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In your roadmap you planed to have mobile app ready  for testing in September. Did u manage to provide it and where can we find it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Are you planning to keep as ERC token or going to be own blockchain? also when we can see MVP?
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
I don't get it too, if the platform's token is Menacash, which is a stable coin, what's the utility of token sold during the ICO ? It will be just useless or it will used somehow?

I was wondering the same, unless you cannot just use to pay the stablecoin but you need to burn for fees that other token as well. I figure in this way would be quite complicated.

It will be complicated to understand, I have seen their explanatory video but there is not much details about how and when the utility token will be used. Hopefully, we will get the details about this from someone in the team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
reading better there is a bit of confusion maybe i missed too, there are two coins of different value? a stablecoin and a token on which people can invest? can anyone clarify?...

As far as i understand people will buy a token from ico. It is giving out dividends.

Also a stablecoin which is for merchants and mena region. You can pay and turn into fiat.

if the token is giving out dividends, out of what? the transactions occurring on the platform?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Dividends for what? So if what you're saying is true it means that this is a security token offering, since dividends' yelding tokens are labeled as securities
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I only read the first page of the one pager linked in the first post. Not clear at all that there are Mena tokens and coins.

Guess what, on the second page of the one pager ( Roll Eyes) there is indeed a MenaCash stablecoin, as well as a MenaPay token which is the thing you can invest in for $0.165 a piece.

To answer my own question: no, I do not get a $1 token coin thing for $0.165. I get a $0.165 token that maybe can be exchanged with $1 stablecoins at whatever market price the token has at that time.

The one-pager? You should check whitepaper to get detailed information about the project. But still, even in the whitepaper, there are some confusing areas and they should edit it with more definite sentences i must say.

I only saw the one-pager in the first post of this topic, that is why I did not read the whitepaper. But thanks for the tip, I will download the whitepaper from their website. Although, if it is as confusing as you say, I hope they upload a new version before I do.

I read it and must say i agree with the confusing part. It is a long whitepaper and you can make a very shorter one with more information. Whitepaper is very important for the Project and they must improve it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I only read the first page of the one pager linked in the first post. Not clear at all that there are Mena tokens and coins.

Guess what, on the second page of the one pager ( Roll Eyes) there is indeed a MenaCash stablecoin, as well as a MenaPay token which is the thing you can invest in for $0.165 a piece.

To answer my own question: no, I do not get a $1 token coin thing for $0.165. I get a $0.165 token that maybe can be exchanged with $1 stablecoins at whatever market price the token has at that time.

The one-pager? You should check whitepaper to get detailed information about the project. But still, even in the whitepaper, there are some confusing areas and they should edit it with more definite sentences i must say.

I only saw the one-pager in the first post of this topic, that is why I did not read the whitepaper. But thanks for the tip, I will download the whitepaper from their website. Although, if it is as confusing as you say, I hope they upload a new version before I do.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it just me Meena sounds like a girl name. Like sophiatx project doing well I hope this one does too

I think its a play on words. It means once Middle East & North Africa" and on the other hand, it means "from us" in Arabic language.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Menapay somehow has gotten the attention of the Middle East region. They made a real campaign in this region and beyond attending conferences and using several social media handles.  I checked out your whitepaper.  Though fancy, it contains detailed explanations on your project and I am pretty confident your team could change the use of CryptoCurrency in the Middle East. Keep up  guys.

This is where they are strong at, they believe that focusing on one region and really adapt to it can bring more success than trying to make it world wide. I must say i agree with then since we saw many projects which wanted to spread across the world too fast and failed completely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Menapay somehow has gotten the attention of the Middle East region. They made a real campaign in this region and beyond attending conferences and using several social media handles.  I checked out your whitepaper.  Though fancy, it contains detailed explanations on your project and I am pretty confident your team could change the use of CryptoCurrency in the Middle East. Keep up  guys.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Is it just me Meena sounds like a girl name. Like sophiatx project doing well I hope this one does too
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
by reserving MVP, it show that Menapay is real project after all.
i will waiting MVP show off soon
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
any mvp or beta app ready? roadmap says, september 2018 mobile app, beta testing and sdk

Thanks for asking.
Actually MVP is ready,
we'll make a video of it to show how it works.
And upload to the market very soon.

Nice! I am hoping it will be simple and innovative. Simplicity is almost the most important factor on adoption, next to security and speed.

I don't like the word "very soon" at all.  Smiley
But I'm really looking forward to the video.

Pages:
Jump to: