Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 43. (Read 95728 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
When will your whitepaper be released?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As I understand correctly you want to createplatform for payment like Utrust, Pumapay, Monetha. Why you platform will be better than those?

Menapay will overtake other payments platform Because it has made crypto easier than cash, by providing a faster, user friendly interface and cheap transaction fees. The menapay platform will also have a stable coin called Menacash

Well, but this is just a words without sence. Do you have a resonable comparison beatween your project and other similar projects?
You will have 2 types of coins? How your stable coin will be bucked?

The coin will be backed on real fiat usd dollars.
We have board of members and a very good execution team that most projects do not have

What price will be on ICO? Tokens will be cheaper than 1 usd or no? And where are you will get fiat money for backed your tokens at this price?

Our ICO is $0.165. Our initial is less than 1 USD. But after listing it will go for 1 USD per token. It will be backed with money gotten from ICO and investors. To protect funds gotten from ICO. Funds will be kept in USD, Euros, BTC and ETH
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Weekly Update: Blockchain Fest 2018 & Special Guests for Next Week

Here are the weekly updates of MenaPay coming from our business development director Burak Erdir; Blockchain Fest 2018 and Special Guests for Next Week...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlKyHd_tuB4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
The Benefits of MenaPay
MenaPay is the first Islamic finance compliant (Halal) payment gateway for focusing the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) countries as a start point.
https://medium.com/menapay/the-benefits-of-menapay-fbe0707a7d00
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I understand correctly you want to createplatform for payment like Utrust, Pumapay, Monetha. Why you platform will be better than those?

Menapay will overtake other payments platform Because it has made crypto easier than cash, by providing a faster, user friendly interface and cheap transaction fees. The menapay platform will also have a stable coin called Menacash

Well, but this is just a words without sence. Do you have a resonable comparison beatween your project and other similar projects?

We have board of members and a very good execution team that most projects do not have

What price will be on ICO? Tokens will be cheaper than 1 usd or no? And where are you will get fiat money for backed your tokens at this price?

Can anyone explain me that how can this price stabilization will work on this coin? I heard it won't hit below 0.3$ or something?

It will be backed on real or fiat currencies like USD dollars and Euro. It will be pegged at 1 Menacash per $1 dollars

Activity: 229
Merit: 11
Can anyone explain me that how can this price stabilization will work on this coin? I heard it won't hit below 0.3$ or something?

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The tech world makes me very happy , you ask why, because it's cool and profit, look at the result of the income of all cryptocurrency, it's amazing! menapay
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay replaces traditional payment methods with a blockchain-based, fully backed cryptocurrency to provide a secure and transparent payment gateway enabling transactions for every aspect of daily life. MenaPay has come to a successful journey.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Since MenaCash is focusing on merchant adoption, that will push the mass adoption. Not just "paper partnerships" but real regional chains in the MENA region. So literally you can buy your coffee with crypto as well as your Lamo. It will bring in mom and pop as well, finally.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
There is really much activity going on Menapay telegram group , join https://t.me/MenaPay . One of the projects i really like to follow and enjoy to participate in ICO and bounty aswell Smiley Keep it up team
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see that the team of the project is quite determined to succeed, that there is an active work here and regular news is going out to improve the internal functions of the project. this is a positive indicator in the future of the project.
Activity: 406
MenaPay aims to make crypto much easier than cash. How to? The latest posts show that we have all the answers we want, and this is a good waiter for us, we are obliged to support how we can enjoy it all
Yes, I think it's a solution to deal with payments much more easily, I will wait for further notice and development of this project Grin Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
As the mean of payment tool, i'm curious about where can we use this coin to make payment.
Will this acceptable in any grocery store or supermarket globally?
Does the Menapay team consist of people who have previously worked on a blockchain project?
We have 5 blockchain engineers in our tech team, and 12 board members who are highly experienced in blockchain, mining and ICO fields.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Does the Menapay team consist of people who have previously worked on a blockchain project?
Pages:
Jump to: