Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 47. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Miner One's 100% GREEN ENERGY approach is winning plaudits as well as comparisons to Envion.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/03/06/miner-one-takes-envion-green-mining-crown/

Missed out on the chance to participate? Join Miner One. Our ICO is in progress.

Nearly 4,000 people have already joined, with more than 6 million MIO tokens sold!
What kind of legal protection do investors have? Is there any recourse if, say, the MIO team just stops paying our dividends somewhere down the line?

Please see our terms and conditions in the White Paper.
From telegram:

A detailed review of Ice Rock's white paper by our data centre experts reveals shortcomings of the project that are not only uneconomical but, frankly, dangerous from a safety standpoint - such as their belief that a cave with an average temperature of 12C doesn't need massive ventilation equipment.
This simply shows a lack of expertise. Without extensive ventilation, the cave will heat up from the miners.
This oversight means their cost estimates could be way off, not to mention the safety problems this will create.
We stand by that assessment 100% and sincerely hope they will revise their plan to take this into account, including the cost this will add.
They need someone on their team who actually knows how to build such a large data centre, including proper ventilation and cooling.
Right now they don't have anyone like that.

This smells very bad.
Sorry, but I think Pranas should publish official statement of MIO for such words.
Yes, we all know about competition and possible too hard reaction of admins, but there is only two ways:
- MIO start to explain officially and detailed this 'review by d.c. experts'
- Or decline again officially everything what was written

What smells bad, Den Penta, is a potentially dangerous mining operation that results in investors' money literally burning up because non-professionals are in charge and don't know what they are doing. Such poor-quality ICOs damage the credibility of the entire industry.
Activity: 1
Activity: 4
What kind of legal protection do investors have? Is there any recourse if, say, the MIO team just stops paying our dividends somewhere down the line?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
From telegram:

A detailed review of Ice Rock's white paper by our data centre experts reveals shortcomings of the project that are not only uneconomical but, frankly, dangerous from a safety standpoint - such as their belief that a cave with an average temperature of 12C doesn't need massive ventilation equipment.
This simply shows a lack of expertise. Without extensive ventilation, the cave will heat up from the miners.
This oversight means their cost estimates could be way off, not to mention the safety problems this will create.
We stand by that assessment 100% and sincerely hope they will revise their plan to take this into account, including the cost this will add.
They need someone on their team who actually knows how to build such a large data centre, including proper ventilation and cooling.
Right now they don't have anyone like that.

This smells very bad.
Sorry, but I think Pranas should publish official statement of MIO for such words.
Yes, we all know about competition and possible too hard reaction of admins, but there is only two ways:
- MIO start to explain officially and detailed this 'review by d.c. experts'
- Or decline again officially everything what was written
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello guys,
I bought token from this ICO a week ago or so but I still havent seen a token credited to my ETH wallet. Has anyone else had trouble with receiving their tokens as well? I already contacted the chat support multiple times and I've been told to wait each time but here on bitcointalks its been said that token transfers are done daily.

They seem pretty legit atm (but with ICO you never know until it's too late) so I was wondering if I was the only one or has this happened to others as well?
Activity: 336
MinerOne publish 'comparison' with IRM and 'cloud-mining' services online:
https://medium.com/@minerone.io/is-there-a-better-bitcoin-option-8b4c8a56f34d

I'm not sure with everything they say, but it is here to everyone made self decision.
Activity: 34
Good afternoon. Is it possible that in future you’ll mine other cryptocurrencies, too? Or is your equipment tooled for bitcoin only?
For the time being, we will be mining bitcoin - the world’s most popular cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalisation. But if situation changes and bitcoin is not profitable to mine, we can swich our hardware to other currencies.
Is a token a guarantee that I get a share of company’s income or that I own a share of the company itself?
Hello, tokens are not a shares, so you will get a share of company's profit.
Is there a bounty campaign?
We are conducting a Bounty Program, but it is on an invitation-only basis.
Good afternoon. It’s extremely important to increase the performance of equipment. What share of budget are u planning to allocate to this?
Hello, yes we agree with you that reinvestment is very important, that's why 23% of our output will be reinvested into equipment upgrades that will keep Miner One on the cutting edge of mining efficiency and profitability, as detailed in the updated White Paper https://minerone.io/doc/minerone_whitepaper.pdf
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been on the ICO?
Hello, at this moment more than 5,800,000 were sold. You can check all the information at: https://minerone.io/
Activity: 224
When it’ll become unprofitable to mine cryptocurrencies (one shouldn’t exclude anything) will u be able to rearrange your production for other purposes fast?
Activity: 406
Hi. Arent u worried by the fact that such large firms are, in fact, obstacles for decentralization rather than stimulation?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Today there’s only oneproducer of chips for bitcoin mining. Arent u planning to conclude long term cooperation with them?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Is it possible that in future you’ll mine other cryptocurrencies, too? Or is your equipment tooled for bitcoin only?
Activity: 266
Is a token a guarantee that I get a share of company’s income or that I own a share of the company itself?
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: