Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 49. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey there. Power-producing effectiveness is really important for such centers. Has MinerOne team taken into account this option?
Yes, i’ve read that a special team will be engaged in maintenance of the equipment and search for ways to increase its performance.
Excellent. What about prevention of shut down of electricity? The network wont be always stable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey there. Power-producing effectiveness is really important for such centers. Has MinerOne team taken into account this option?
Yes, i’ve read that a special team will be engaged in maintenance of the equipment and search for ways to increase its performance.
To my knowledge, the price of electricity in Eastern Europe even more lower than the one specified on the platform. Why not establish the farms there?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Taking into account the fact that u give most of your tokens to the users, i offer u limit possession by the sum equal to 100 ETH. What do you think about this.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hello. How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project looks serious.  Can you explain to me.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

Please have a look at our article about that: https://medium.com/@minerone.io/secret-to-better-bitcoin-investing-the-miner-one-multiplier-97e33fdd32e3
The tokens exist until mining is profitable. I understand that i forestall, but what will happen to them then?
Activity: 174
This project looks serious.  Can you explain to me.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.
Activity: 406
Hi there. Will monthly payments be made in tokens? I’d be glad if it was possible to set the automated withdrawal of funds to the banking card.
Activity: 252
Hi there. Why DASH isnt one of the payment methods?
It isnt very popular. However, you always can exchange it to other cryptocurrencies and purchase the tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi there. Why DASH isnt one of the payment methods?
Activity: 336
Sorry, reading whitepaper again and again but can't find your prediction of expenses.
You declare only total net output division and these 70% of profit to be distributed.
But how big will be variable costs which we must exclude from output before?

For any scenario, for ex.:
ICO finished on 9000ETH, we rent 3000 sq.m. hangar, hire 10 workers + 10 our own hi-class engineers, blah-blah-blah...
So, in AugFY2018 will pay xxx - for rent, xxx - salary, xxxx - electricity, etc.
Mined xx BTC, xx sold out to pay bills,
on Sept1 we have xBTC, 70% of this x will be distributed between MIO holders.

Thank you in advance
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that this ICO accepts fiat cryptocurrencies. Is that true?
To some point. It’ll be possible top purchase tokens for Euro only.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that this ICO accepts fiat cryptocurrencies. Is that true?
Activity: 406
In Northern Europe, an excellent climate, but very high cost of living. Will not this lead to the fact that employees of the centers will have to pay more than they really need?
Good afternoon. I wondered if your farms would harm the environment. It is very important for me.
The main problem leading to errors in the calculations is overheating of the equipment. Will you rely on the climate?
Activity: 224
Hello. When the fire safety system is activated, the equipment itself will not be harmed? After all, fires are often extinguished with water.
Activity: 224
Today much attention is paid to Internet security, but what about the physical security of farms belonging to MinerOne?
All farms will be guarded 24/7. The main priority will be protection from fire.
And what about penetration? Still, the equipment is very expensive, and certainly there will be those who want to steal it.
As far as I can see, farms will be located in regions with an incredibly low crime rate.
It turns out that there will be no guards? Still, you need to be able to resist the attackers.
Of course the farms will be protected. In addition, there will be an online broadcast from each center.
And will everyone have access to this broadcast or only the holders of the tokens? It seems to me that many people will want to look at a huge crypto-currency farm, at least on video.
Pages:
Jump to: