Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 53. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. Do you plan to accept any fiat currencies other than the euro?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
From what I see fund rising visually stopped after soft-cup.
5.2M now. And maybe it will be 10~15M of MIO tokens at the end.
6~10K in ETH coins.
It should affect whole effectiveness of project (compared with ETH 200K mountain) but it is not so easy to predict how strong.

I think better way for project -> to show real equipment in real hangar, working hard, day end night.
Even if they will show us just 20 ASICs on two racks, but real (not this scholar made photoshoped road signs with facebook and Minerone), it will bring more into project than any marketing shit on telegram and bitcointalk.

yes, can we get a live feed on the farm?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold?
More than 5 million. You can follow the progress of ICO directly on the official website.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 194
If someone need a 4% on top of the ICO price :

https://wallet.minerone.io/Referal/48dada50-3c2b-4fa5-975e-99f442ef22ea

[to get the 4% you need to buy with ETH (not smart contract) - BTC - LTC - EUR]
Activity: 238
The electricity cost is quite low in Belarus and the connection is stable. Why dont you include this country to your list?
Activity: 214
Hello Miner One team, could you make an article about your ICO for my blog https://steemit.com/@ppita ? I talk about interesting projects that are in ICO in Spanish, you can review it and give me an answer please I would like to include them in my blog, I see that Miner One not have a formal bounty program, so I resorted to this way to inform you.
Activity: 406
Hello. Why do you think that mining hardware manufacturers are going to provide you a discount?
Activity: 224
What is your plan if mining goes down? Are you ready to change your computing power?
Activity: 224
Good day. You are planning to spend 200 million. Is it a max amount and all the cost is reduced already?
Activity: 266
Aren’t you afraid that government will control  everything? You will have to pay taxes and there are still no laws neither regulations for your industry.
Activity: 406
Hello. Aren’t you afraid that you might have a lot of competitors if your platform is successful? I guess that these farms will be everywhere
Activity: 336
From what I see fund rising visually stopped after soft-cup.
5.2M now. And maybe it will be 10~15M of MIO tokens at the end.
6~10K in ETH coins.
It should affect whole effectiveness of project (compared with ETH 200K mountain) but it is not so easy to predict how strong.

I think better way for project -> to show real equipment in real hangar, working hard, day end night.
Even if they will show us just 20 ASICs on two racks, but real (not this scholar made photoshoped road signs with facebook and Minerone), it will bring more into project than any marketing shit on telegram and bitcointalk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Greetings. What is the soft cap of this platform?
It’s 3k ETH and it was reached already.
We are pleased with the fact that the soft cap has already been achieved and now we can count on the fact that the project will work well
Activity: 364
hey. What is the price per token right now?
Right now there’s 35% bonus so the cost is 0.00065 ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
hey. What is the price per token right now?
Hi. Can I exchange currencies only inside  my wallet or external exchange is available already?
I think MinerOne allows you to use external exchange if you are willing to do so.
I’m not sure it’s going to have a wide list of external exchangers.
As far as I know the development of the wallet is not  their priority.  The general production comes first.
Yeah I agree. In any case when can i see the full list of exchangers?
Hi. Can I exchange currencies only inside  my wallet or external exchange is available already?
I think MinerOne allows you to use external exchange if you are willing to do so.
As far as I know the development of the wallet is not  their priority.  The general production comes first.
Pages:
Jump to: