Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 109. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is the jurisdiction of the ICO ?

The legal entity conducting the ICO, the Company, is registered in the United Kingdom, under the
laws of England and Wales.

What does it mean for people from other countries ? Which are under another jurisdiction?

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the jurisdiction of the ICO ?

The legal entity conducting the ICO, the Company, is registered in the United Kingdom, under the
laws of England and Wales.

What does it mean for people from other countries ? Which are under another jurisdiction?
What is your cancellation and refund policy ?

By participating in the ICO, You acknowledge that the Company is not required to provide a
refund of the Donation for any reason, and that You will not receive any compensation in lieu of a
refund, and You consent to no right of withdrawal from the ICO. All Donations to the Company are
final and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to cancel any BFY Token purchase or refuse any purchase requests at the Company’s sole discretion.

what to do if i mentioned the wrong wallet number in my cabinet ?

You just need to wroty us on Email    [email protected]
Activity: 56
What is your cancellation and refund policy ?

By participating in the ICO, You acknowledge that the Company is not required to provide a
refund of the Donation for any reason, and that You will not receive any compensation in lieu of a
refund, and You consent to no right of withdrawal from the ICO. All Donations to the Company are
final and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to cancel any BFY Token purchase or refuse any purchase requests at the Company’s sole discretion.

what to do if i mentioned the wrong wallet number in my cabinet ?
Do you offer any translation bounties?

No thanks, just referral  program .
What are your legal advisors ? do you have some ?
Yes sure we have strong legal support from this well known companies :
http://bakertilly.com/
http://burlingtonslegal.com/

What about “KYC” and “ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING”?

The Company reserves the right to conduct ‘Know Your Customer’ and Anti-money laundering
checks on Donators if required by the applicable laws and collect and store the Donators’ personal
information, as more particularly described in the Privacy Policy.
Activity: 68
Do you offer any translation bounties?
Activity: 84
what is the timing of this ICO ?

The ICO will begin at the Commencement Time and end at the Closing Time. The Company reserves the right to change the Commencement Time or the Closing Time in its
absolute discretion. Any such changes will be published on the Website and the Company is not
obliged to provide any further notification to the Donators.

More details about this you can read here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gcAU-2SnAPYy1xWkNJS2x1bXM/view

What to wait right after the ICO ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What are your legal advisors ? do you have some ?
Yes sure we have strong legal support from this well known companies :
http://bakertilly.com/
http://burlingtonslegal.com/

What about “KYC” and “ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING”?
Where will the funds you have and will collected go?

Use of ICO Funding :

Do you visit roadshows to provide your project to investors ? 

yes sure we do our best to make this project successful . It is from the last meeting :

Meet Bank4YOU at ICORoadshow in Moscow.You can attend an event (click the link for more info) and hear Mobile Money Remittance System pitch live! Only proven investors and real opportunities: http://investors.ibf.events/
Activity: 44
Where will the funds you have and will collected go?
Do you visit roadshows to provide your project to investors ? 
Send my refferal code to my friends . What next ?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

where do I have to put this code to recieve 40 BFY?

Thank you for the question, your friends will need to write it while registering
Send my refferal code to my friends . What next ?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

where do I have to put this code to recieve 40 BFY?
Does my friend have to buy tokens for my bonus from ref?

The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 182
Does my friend have to buy tokens for my bonus from ref?
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?

Yes it is guaranteed by our smart contract .
In your application micro loans are available. What do I need for it?

Yes you need documents to confirm your identity.
Activity: 112
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?
Jump to: