Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 147. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 105
What is the difference between BFY and MRS?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi. What blockchain do you use in your project?

Ethereum blockchain is used in our project.
Hello, what is the role of blockchain in your project?

There will be incorporation of microcrediting system, and new financial services based on Blockchain.
Activity: 126
Hi. What blockchain do you use in your project?
What happens with unsold tokens?

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty. But as for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
What happens with unsold tokens?
I have read whitepaper and there were two tokens mentioned - BFY and MRS, not sure if they are related and how? We buy BFY during the ICo, is that correct?

Yes that is correct . BFY token is Crowdfunfing instrument made on Ethereum blockchain MMR token is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.

Thank you. Okay, got it, all BFY will be exchanges to MMR later.
And then shall we use MMR for the app you developed?

The token, called Mobile Money Remittance or MMR, payment capability enables payment with fiat money
stored on Bank 4YOU Group’s account at mobile network operators with deposits (see Fig.7) mainly in US
dollars. The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means
of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and
local market specifics.
Activity: 196
I have read whitepaper and there were two tokens mentioned - BFY and MRS, not sure if they are related and how? We buy BFY during the ICo, is that correct?

Yes that is correct . BFY token is Crowdfunfing instrument made on Ethereum blockchain MMR token is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.

Thank you. Okay, got it, all BFY will be exchanges to MMR later.
And then shall we use MMR for the app you developed?
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?

Yes sure , here are the links :
YouTube: https://youtu.be/XiDXK51wq5E

ICO Website: https://bank4you.io/

Thanks, the project seems really interesting, but what is the main competitive advantage of your app?

The mobile app will enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
KYC.legal 

Thanks, the project seems really interesting, but what is the main competitive advantage of your app?

KYC.legal 
What are you going to do in order to provide liquidity to your tokens?

Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from
turnovers inside the system.None other product gives a chance to make transactions with
mobile money globally.

Can I just transfer money from your app to my friend, do not buy tokens and etc.?

The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Do you have a working prototype?

Yes sure we have a working version of the application.

You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from
turnovers inside the system.None other product gives a chance to make transactions with
mobile money globally.

Can I just transfer money from your app to my friend, do not buy tokens and etc.?

The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Do you have a working prototype?

mobile money globally.

mobile money globally.

mobile money globally.

Jump to: