Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 51. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
can I earn passive income wit the help of your project?
BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.
It sounds so good. Can you explain me information about "Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities."?

Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation, 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover is divided between tokenholders. Please see page 23-24 of our WP http://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf  , you can find the actual formula of calculating holder’s award during year`s quartal.
Activity: 174
can I earn passive income wit the help of your project?
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.
It sounds so good. Can you explain me information about "Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities."?
Hi! I want to know is your project will be well known. What is the budget allocation for your project? Are you going to spend funds that you collected during ICO on marketing?

Hello! Of course! As can be seen from uor WP 6 % will be spent for Marketing & Promotion
Activity: 252
Hi! I want to know is your project will be well known. What is the budget allocation for your project? Are you going to spend funds that you collected during ICO on marketing?
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?

Thanks for the question!
Yes, of course! We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Check out our website https://www.bank4you.io/ partners section for more partnerships later!
Activity: 257
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?
How would you identify the borrower and confirm the identity?

Hello! Identity confirmation will be made by the help of Unique biometric indicator of borrower. It will be used for microloans and added to smart contracts.
Our smart contracts will have the following information about borrower:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower
Activity: 226
How would you identify the borrower and confirm the identity?
Where can I register in the Investor's Cabinet?

Hi! It`s easy, start from here: https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login
Hello! What advantages for tokenholders your token is giving?

1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
Activity: 188
Where can I register in the Investor's Cabinet?
Hey do you have any known exchanges already that i will be able to sell the tokens later?

We already have agreements, but cannot disclose this information yet. We will provide this information right after the end of ICO.
what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?

Hello! There will be very small remmitance fee (less then other availiable on the market), but exchange from token to local currency will by fee free.
Activity: 204
Hello! What advantages for tokenholders your token is giving?
Activity: 140
Hey do you have any known exchanges already that i will be able to sell the tokens later?
Activity: 185
what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?
will you have a unique biometric identifier?

Hello! Yes, it will be used for microloans in smart contracts.
Our smart contracts will have the following information about borrower:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower
Activity: 185
will you have a unique biometric identifier?
Hello. I didn't understand. What is blockchain role in your project?

Hello!
Blockchain tech enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating our tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Moreover, blockchain use makes system transparent and allows auditing by independent assessors who are not affiliated with Bank4YOU Group. Each user of Bank4YOU’s mobile wallet has an account where tokens can be stored in different local currencies as well as in the BFY token. Users can use available tokens for money remittances, to exchange them for other tokens, or can exchange them for local fiat currencies through an agent
system or use as payment for goods and services. Access to the account management system can be carried out through a web interface to manage available funds efficiently.
when will  i get bfy in my private etherium wallet??

Hello!
In a short time after the end of ICO tokens will be credited to your eth wallet. Please wait
Pages:
Jump to: