Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 47. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Where can I find the information about events with your founders?
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Where i can download your app?
Activity: 196
Hello, I suppose there could be legal issues in some countries. How are you going to solve them?

In our model we took into account the international experience in this issue and made a state of art application that will allow account balance funds withdrawal in local currency of partnering mobile
network operator or in MMR tokens. Even if there are any restrictions to it, it can be done this way in the majority of the civilized countries.
With the help of blockchain technology we can also take law aspects into consideration.
Activity: 172
Hello, I suppose there could be legal issues in some countries. How are you going to solve them?
If I have any problem with using app, do you have some sort of support for the application? just curious where do I write)

Of course, there will be in-app customer support
In your application micro loans are available. What do I need for it? A passport or something?

The unique biometric identifier consists of a person’s scanned eye retina and scanned fingerprints. These indicators allow for quick and reliable identification of each person in the world. This feature does not
require provision of any passport data as it is subject to just minor mistakes.
How are you going to cooperate with your partners, that you already announce? do they do serious business?

Mostly we have partnerships with mobile operators in every country we provide service. This is done to have a possibility to access users mobile account of every mobile operator in certain country.
what about your bounty campaign? if my posts will be more then 80 characters, is it OK?  Roll Eyes

please refer to our bounty post  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659330.new#new
Activity: 146
If I have any problem with using app, do you have some sort of support for the application? just curious where do I write)
Activity: 164
In your application micro loans are available. What do I need for it? A passport or something?
Activity: 131
How are you going to cooperate with your partners, that you already announce? do they do serious business?
Activity: 98
what about your bounty campaign? if my posts will be more then 80 characters, is it OK?  Roll Eyes
Hello1 It`s interesting, whom do you consider competitors? And how are you better?

Thank you for the question!
Many companies which provide money remittance can be considered as competitors ( like Western Union, WorldRemit ). To respond to these competitors , users will be provided with:
- Lower money remittance fees than what compatible services offer.
- As low volatility as possible of the means of payment.
- Simplicity of conversion into other means of payment and B2C interaction, which implies:
Wide network of existing agents capable of cashing out a payment tool or, conversely, accepting cash in exchange for electronic money (more convenient to handle and/or to transport) Bank4YOU Group plans to develop the business in the countries with already formed market of mobile money, hence the expenses connected with creation of dealer and agency networks won’t incur.
Possibility of automatically converting one payment tool into another means of payment – mobile money and at electronic money.
Possibility of buying/selling goods and services using a means of payment
Micro-crediting system

Activity: 84
Hello1 It`s interesting, whom do you consider competitors? And how are you better?
Hey, quick question, i couldn't find anything about referal program on your site. Does it exist?

You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 105
Hey, quick question, i couldn't find anything about referal program on your site. Does it exist?
Hello! If i use dollars to deposit in app. When i withdraw, in what currency is it possible? shall I look for USD ATM or it is possible to withdraw in local currency?

Hi! Withdrawals work in local currency. MMR token converts to local currency in your country.
Activity: 84
Hello! If i use dollars to deposit in app. When i withdraw, in what currency os ot possible? shall I look for USD ATM or it is possible to withdraw in local currency?
I like this project.Tell me a little bit about the security put in place

Thanks for your question!
Introduction of blockchain technologies will make transactions quick, secure and will help to avoid bank commissions.
It depends on the ethereum network throughput.
Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously.

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Pages:
Jump to: