Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 63. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Hi guys, how can investors be sure that my money is in safe with you, and you are not scam?
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Hello, I see at your website that you are coming for 5 mln usd and I saw 50 mln in your WP. Which is right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
in which countries do you have offices?
Bank4YOU Group Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK
will I be able to transfer my funds from my mobile wallet to a credit card of a bank?

For the first time it will be impossible , but you will have bank 4 you card and you will be able to use as any other bank card .
Activity: 105
in which countries do you have offices?
is there a transaction fee on both credit cards?

Yes there will be transaction fee , but it will be much less than any existing money transfer system.
Activity: 126
will I be able to transfer my funds from my mobile wallet to a credit card of a bank?
Activity: 154
is there a transaction fee on both credit cards?
Do you have any privacy policy so far? What are its main principles if there are any? Could you assure all users that provided personal details won't go viral and become known to the third parties?

Yes sure there is privacy policy statement . More about it you can read here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gcAU-2SnAPeGdNMkdSNHIzazQ/view
Are you planning on releasing the Windows Phone version of your app?

Maybe later after the ICO if there will be certain demand for it .
Activity: 84
Do you have any privacy policy so far? What are its main principles if there are any? Could you assure all users that provided personal details won't go viral and become known to the third parties?
Activity: 84
Are you planning on releasing the Windows Phone version of your app?
when will  i get bfy in my private etherium wallet??

Yes, they will be transferred into your personal ethereum based wallet. After the token sale is over but before tokens are listed on the exchanges. It may take approximately one week.
Activity: 146
when will  i get bfy in my private etherium wallet??
how much time does it take to perform a withdrawal transaction through the app?

It will be done in seconds like to send an email or text message.
Activity: 244
how much time does it take to perform a withdrawal transaction through the app?
How to take back my contribution ? I made it by mistake .

By participating in the ICO, You acknowledge that the Company is not required to provide a
refund of the Donation for any reason, and that You will not receive any compensation in lieu of a
refund, and You consent to no right of withdrawal from the ICO. All Donations to the Company are
final and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to cancel any BFY Token purchase or refuse any purchase requests at the Company’s sole discretion.
Activity: 164
How to take back my contribution ? I made it by mistake .
if BFY token is an ERC20 token if we don't create BFY token symbol ,How would the tokens appear in our wallet ?
would they appear as normal ETH?
After the token sale , when they will become transferable we will announce all information about how to add them to your wallet.
Activity: 131
if BFY token is an ERC20 token if we don't create BFY token symbol ,How would the tokens appear in our wallet ?
would they appear as normal ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: