Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 59. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So you have 2 kinds of tokens? What's the difference between them?

The MMR token, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. The BFY token is ERC20 token, is a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Why do you think the price of your token will rise in the future?
Does your ICO platform provide refunds if i change my mind about my investment?

By participating in the ICO, You acknowledge that the Company is not required to provide a refund of the Donation for any reason, and that You will not receive any compensation in lieu of a
refund, and You consent to no right of withdrawal from the ICO. All Donations to the Company are final and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to cancel any BFY Token purchase or refuse any purchase requests at the Company’s sole discretion.
Hello.
Do you have legislative restrictions in some countries? For example, in Arab countries or ex USSR countries?

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Why “U.S. person” can't take part in your project?

United States is quite strict when it comes to investment regulations
Activity: 84
So you have 2 kinds of tokens? What's the difference between them?
Activity: 215
Does your ICO platform provide refunds if i change my mind about my investment?
Activity: 126
Hello.
Do you have legislative restrictions in some countries? For example, in Arab countries or ex USSR countries?

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Why “U.S. person” can't take part in your project?
Hello. I didn't understand. What is blockchain role in your project?

MMRS - is an electronic payment system that allows money transfers to mobile accounts with possibility of receiving local currency. Introduction of blockchain technologies will make transactions quick, secure and will help to avoid bank commissions
Activity: 56
Hello. I didn't understand. What is blockchain role in your project?
Hello guys.
Do you have bounty program or some referral program. I didn't find it anywhere.

yes, we have a bounty program, you can find it here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mmrs-money-transfer-and-cash-withdrawal-on-blockchain-2659330
Hello guys.
Do you have bounty program or some referral program. I didn't find it anywhere.
Hello.

Activity: 108
Hello.
Can your tokens be transferable from account to account?

MMR token purchase in return for tokens of BFY is possible on the floating rate, but with a fixed 2.5 per cent discount. This provides BFY holders with exclusive access to the system of cross-border money transfers.
In order the participants got profit from the functioning of money transfer system, a special fund is formed by one per cent of all MMR token transfers’ amount inside the system. These means are then distributed among all token holders of the system (both MMR, and BFY). Thus the system rewards the users for supporting it. The dividend payout will be received quarterly (on condition that the payment amount excesses a commission amount necessary for making a payment). Thus, a purchase of a system tokens constitutes a passive income.
Hi, Who are your partners?

please specify your question
Activity: 58
Can your tokens be transferable from account to account?
Activity: 55
Hi, Who are your partners?
I want to invest some eth in your tokens. Is there a restriction on when one can sell the coins after the end of the ICO?

There are no restrictions about it.
I want to invest some eth in your tokens. Is there a restriction on when one can sell the coins after the end of the ICO?
I think of investing and I love traveling. Can you tell me more on your cards?

Surely,

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travelers and students.

Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.

Special Packages have been designed for those purchasing 5000 tokens (Standard Package) and 15000 tokens (Premium Package). Corporate card and Premium card respectively will become our gifts to devoted
investors.

So you can be an investor and happy card holder!
Pages:
Jump to: