Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 77. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Where can I get acquainted with your plans and objectives in more detail?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What kind of businesses are you planning on working with?

Please specify your question
Activity: 84
What kind of businesses are you planning on working with?
It is interesting to try your project some day and send some money to my mom in Indonesia. Can I do it?

An electronic payment system allows money transfers to mobile accounts with the possibility of receiving local currency. Bank4You Group now intends to launch its own ICO in order to accelerate the goal of scaling its service rollout across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Just check your mobile operator.
Do you give out promo tokens? Or airdrop?

Unfortunately, no, no promo tokens, there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.
What benefits can you offer to your customers?
When will the ICO be ended?

There are lots of benefits. Among them:
Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students. Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.

As you can see on our site https://bank4you.io/ ICO will end on January 31
Activity: 56
It is interesting to try your project some day and send some money to my mom in Indonesia. Can I do it?
Activity: 84
Do you give out promo tokens? Or airdrop?
Activity: 68
What benefits can you offer to your customers?
When will the ICO be ended?
What is your business model?

Please specify your question
Hello! Where can i see your roadmap? I want to check your plans in more details.

You are welcome to see our roadmap in White Paper
https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
Activity: 172
What is your business model?
Activity: 182
Hello! Where can i see your roadmap? I want to check your plans in more details.
I plan to purchase 10 ETH worth today. And just say on the site now there are bonuses if certain amounts are purchased. Does my 10ETH purchase qualify for a bonus?

Yes, you will see it in your personal cabinet at our site https://bank4you.io/ after the payment or in short time.
Activity: 97
I plan to purchase 10 ETH worth today. And just say on the site now there are bonuses if certain amounts are purchased. Does my 10ETH purchase qualify for a bonus?
The project seems huge! Are you sure you will be able to handle something of this size?

Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 96
The project seems huge! Are you sure you will be able to handle something of this size?
Thank you for your project! I am thinking of what it can give me. Can I use b4y bank/visa card in all countries?

Yes, you can. It is a VISA card!
Activity: 82
Thank you for your project! I am thinking of what it can give me. Can I use b4y bank/visa card in all countries?
What main problems does your project focus on? And how will you solve them?

Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: