Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 73. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I saw you have cards. What is the difference of your cards from other bank’s cards?

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students.
Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
Activity: 182
I saw you have cards. What is the difference of your cards from other bank’s cards?
Activity: 84
What is your marketing plan?
Hi, I was given a referral code. Can you explain, what should I do with it?

You visit our site https://bank4you.io/ press big button contribute, log in with your e-mail, and go on with payment. There you will have to put your wallet address and there will be a blank space for referral code.
What currency do you accept?

You can pay in Ethereum or Bitcoin, Bank Transfer (SEPA/SWIFT) in USD/EUR/GBP is also possible
Will your app will be available for use worldwide? Or just in a selection of countries?

You can download and use app all over the world
Do you have any referral systems in place?

You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet. In case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
Activity: 249
Hi, I was given a referral code. Can you explain, what should I do with it?
Activity: 182
What currency do you accept?
Activity: 146
Will your app will be available for use worldwide? Or just in a selection of countries?
Activity: 164
Do you have any referral systems in place?
Hello what are yours Token Bundle and what is special with them?

We strive to keep our prices affordable and compelling. That’s why it was decided to provide one last chance to buy BFY tokens with additional bonus during the closing days of token-sale.
Buying from 888 to 8 888 tokens? Get +2% bonus.
Purchasing 8 888 to 88 888 tokens? Obtain +8% bonus.
Paying for a bundle 88 888 to 888 888 tokens? Receive +18% bonus.
Investing in amount exceeding 888 888 tokens gives you a +28% bonus.

See our website https://www.bank4you.io/ and scroll to token bundles.
Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?

Thanks for your question.
Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-eciency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum.
What's the difference between BFY and MMR token?

Thanks for your question!
MMR is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
BFY is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain. Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit fromturnovers inside the system.None other product gives a chance to make transactions with mobile money globally.
I want to pay with bank transfer. What purpose of payment should I state?

Agter choosing SWIFT transfer and filling your personal data docu,ents will be sent to your email. You do not need to fill anything, just make a payment.
Hello guys, I have a question to you.
Are you planning on having an in-app support after your project comes out of beta?

Hello!
Yes, there will be in app tech support.
Activity: 243
Hello what are yours Token Bundle and what is special with them?
Activity: 252
Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?
Activity: 197
What's the difference between BFY and MMR token?
Activity: 140
Hello guys, I have a question to you.
Are you planning on having an in-app support after your project comes out of beta?
Pages:
Jump to: