Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MoonTrader ($MOON) Trading Terminal and ecosystem - page 10. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why to create own token if you want to make better trading solution? Why not just to force users pay more for subscribals?
Activity: 23
So it won't be possible to make payment only 1 time? As I read, we'll have to pay monthly to use yur MoonTrader
Activity: 41
Why do you decide to make an ICO just now? Why not years before?
Activity: 23
How much time do you need to develop fully functional version of MoonTrader? It's very important for investors
Activity: 8
Anyone, please, explain, why do they need an ICO

https://moontrader.io/faq/

the first QA set is almost word to word to your question.
Thank you for giving link to the FAQ, there I found almost all answers to my questions
Activity: 14
Minimum contribution to the project is 1 eth (around $300). It's too big.

this is only for the period of the first round - Softcap,
no minimum limit after that. And a higher price of course...
How much higher?
Activity: 12
So I will be able to pay for everything related to the MoonTrader terminal only by your tokens? Or by fiat/btc/ether too?
You said about Forkdelta and Etherdelta , but for me, they are shit exchanges with low volume and often huge difference between buy and sell orders
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
The soft cap of this project is quite low and the hard cap is not too much
But if this project does not have a better promotion method than now maybe within 2 weeks it will not reach a hard cap

I think your right with this observation. But In this era of IEO I'm pleasantly surprised at the fund raising success, I thought all funding dollars moved away from ICO and relocated to within the cosy confines of an Exchange

but if this project can use funds well and create something to develop their projects successfully, investors will always come even though the ICO project is finished
and I'm sure of that
Activity: 20
https://i.ibb.co/dLxSG03/Annotation-3.png

We broke through the barrier of 100k!
25% of the softcap is closed and 200,000 tokens are waiting for their customers.

Until the end of the first round and the opportunity to purchase tokens with the maximum discount, a little less than 2 weeks are left!
Only 13 days left, I don't know, maybe you will need to extend tokensale
Activity: 28
Risky investment, but your currenct product is good, so your next product may be even better with all the new features
Activity: 21
What about Moonbot? Is it going to stop working?
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
But if this project does not have a better promotion method than now maybe within 2 weeks it will not reach a hard cap

I think your right with this observation. But In this era of IEO I'm pleasantly surprised at the fund raising success, I thought all funding dollars moved away from ICO and relocated to within the cosy confines of an Exchange
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Activity: 197
Merit: 10

https://moontrader.io/faq/

the first QA set is almost word to word to your question.

this is only for the period of the first round - Softcap,
no minimum limit after that. And a higher price of course...

We broke through the barrier of 100k!
25% of the softcap is closed and 200,000 tokens are waiting for their customers.

Until the end of the first round and the opportunity to purchase tokens with the maximum discount, a little less than 2 weeks are left!
Activity: 26
Judging by the description of the project capabilities, I think it will be a great tool for trading, especially for many sets of exchanges. in one place, since it’s impossible to track everything on time, I look forward to your product
as I understand they have a completely finished product and you can try how it all works right now.
Yeah, it's really big advantage that will help them to collect funds, hopefully
Activity: 11
Activity: 9
Are your project from Estonia? It's one of the best counties for blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 8
what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is better to use to buy tokens?
and also I wonder whether I can pay for the functions of your software tokens now ?

Minimum contribution to the project  1 eth

Read more here   https://moontrader.io/

https://pp.userapi.com/c848536/v848536107/1d0c0a/YGRFHjLxUzk.jpg
there is also an opportunity to get a 50% discount. This is a very good motivation for me. But you need to understand how much tokens will be in demand after listing on exchanges.
Where did you find such opportunity?
Pages:
Jump to: