Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MoonTrader ($MOON) Trading Terminal and ecosystem - page 4. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No airdrop, no bounty? Maybe, some rewards or loyalty program? Or how we could earn Moontrader tokens without an investment?
Activity: 27
I'm sure you don't want to make a refund) So you will sell all your tokens. Some people from the team will invest (or already invested).
Very interesting questions. If someone form your team or advisors have invested in Moontrader ICO?
Activity: 22
Maybe, if you fall short, you will recognize your mistake, rebuild Moonbot without any ICO and continue to develop it.
I'm still unsure if it's necessary to conduct an ICO for trading project. The only reason is that you want money from investors, but it can be don without an ICO.
Activity: 25
I have no doubts in your Moontrader product, but I have some doubts in your token. How will you interrupt to the possible dump and make it rise?

Shouting out loud that there will be no dump - would be a bold statement.
We will do all possible and impossible to straighten up the token price within a reasonable timeframe.

FYI already implemented decisions to avoid dump:
NO Airdrop
Listing ONLY after the product is launched
No bounty or airdrop is good decision, buy you said that people will have their tokens just after ICO, now you say only after launch.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
So to buy Moontrader, I can only use Moontrader tokens?

Yes. $MOON tokens only
Smart choise. Because if people could buy with Bitcoin/Ether/Fiat, tokens would become unnecessary

Paying in would be available with Crypto\Fiat, and you will get tokens on the account, but app unlock, features addon is done through the token exclusively. We are moving the accounting and the billing part potentially to the blockchain
I have no doubts in your Moontrader product, but I have some doubts in your token. How will you interrupt to the possible dump and make it rise?

Hi, replied earlier already, on the previous page
Will I be able to trade and earn on my iphone? I don't have PC, unfortenatuly

Can you work on your daily job, from your Iphone?

Checking how it is performing, accessing your user account - yes,
but trading off a phone - not the best idea

Raised 1 day ago: $262K, raised today: $264K. Things aren't going well for Moontrader, as I see.
Hi. So as I understood, if i buy your tokens with 50% discount, I will receive them immediately and will be able to sell in on Forkdelta, for example?
Will I be able to trade and earn on my iphone? I don't have PC, unfortenatuly
Activity: 23
So to buy Moontrader, I can only use Moontrader tokens?

Yes. $MOON tokens only
Smart choise. Because if people could buy with Bitcoin/Ether/Fiat, tokens would become unnecessary
Activity: 24
I'm sure you don't want to make a refund) So you will sell all your tokens. Some people from the team will invest (or already invested).
Activity: 33
Buying your tokens is good investment anyway. You can use them for trading or sell them for not less than $1. Great chance to invest.

Shouting out loud that there will be no dump - would be a bold statement.
We will do all possible and impossible to straighten up the token price within a reasonable timeframe.

FYI already implemented decisions to avoid dump:
NO Airdrop
Listing ONLY after the product is launched
Activity: 19

News about ICO MoonTrader ->> 65% of the softcap is covered.

In total, till today, July 15, 2019, our smart contract released 522,668 tokens out of 800,000 available for the first round, at a maximum discount.

Until the end of the first round and the opportunity to buy tokens with the maximum discount is just a bit more than 4 days left!

https://moontrader.io/
To be or not to be)) It's a decisive moment for your token's and project's future. Only 3 days left.
Activity: 27

The market defines the value over three variables:
- The necessity of the product (solved! needed!)
- The demand for the product (tested! increasing demand)
- The supply (Will change over time from market overwhelmed with supply to shortage taking into consideration 2 points above)

Seems legit:) I hope you will convince your future investors that you are right about your particular project.
Activity: 36
50% discount is of course better than 33%, so I don't understand people who don't invest now but will invest later)
Activity: 24
More than 2/3 has been collected already, so not much money left) I'm sure you can do it, so I'm waiting for a successful end of first round
Pages:
Jump to: