Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Nebula Exchange - Exchange Platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Altcoin - page 2. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Is this real news? why after 27-09-2018 23: 00UTC, all STP Tokens will become non-transferable on Eth blockchain, is there something that happens or what?.
copper member
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Nebula Exchange Admin
Dear Stashpay Token Holders, within 48 hours after the 27-09-2018 23:00UTC, all STP Tokens will become non-transferable on the Eth blockchain. Please follow the steps in this video to successfully swap your STP tokens with the native STASH Blockchain

https://youtu.be/BY0RJyNEkbY
Activity: 280
Orient
Now there is huge competition for managing an exchange because many companies are launching the exchange and what are the different techniques and measures you will take to get more reputable for your exchange.

well it's true there will be a lot of dropping and unsportsmanlike competition, what actions will you take to overcome that, and how do you make your project attractive to investors? thanks.
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
While everybody in #Japan goes to #Rakuten to shop till they drop. On the other hand, Rakuten went out shopping recently and bought a Cryptocurrency Exchange. And with this deal, the residents of Japan can buy all their stuff with #Crypto!

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Now there is huge competition for managing an exchange because many companies are launching the exchange and what are the different techniques and measures you will take to get more reputable for your exchange.
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
Zeew Token, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, is revolutionizing the on-demand delivery business. The Zeew package is now available on @Nebula_Exchange , where investing is super-fast!

Activity: 252
a very promising project that deserves support, hopefully with an enthusiastic and active team that can attract investors and join, success for team and dev, fighting.
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
The Rap God has spoken, #Eminem recently launched a surprise album called #Kamikaze where he drops a bit of a rap about #Bitcoin. He says "Remember everybody used to bite Nickel, now everybody doing Bitcoin."
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
UK based trading platform eToro signed an advertising deal with 7 Premiere League Clubs and paid them in #Bitcoin for the first time. So Bitcoin just got the Man Of The Match award.

Orient
what about the development of your project, have you reached the target, how many investors have joined you, hopefully you can continue to develop it.

Our project is already developed and currently working.
Check out Nebula Exchange here: https://app.nebula.exchange/user/login

Casascius coins which came out in the denominations of 1 BTC have become a collector's item. There are only four remaining 1000 BTC coins left and these are now the most expensive coins in the world. Say what diamond? Shine on you

Thank you for the address you gave me, I will read, understand your project better, and keep on developing it, hopefully what you have developed will give amazing results.
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
#Bitcoin was released with the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto to decentralize money flows. Despite multiple attempts to weaken the vision, #BCH may be split in November by #nChain to come up with a crypto called Bitcoin SV, standing for Satoshi's Vision.

copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
what about the development of your project, have you reached the target, how many investors have joined you, hopefully you can continue to develop it.

Our project is already developed and currently working.
Check out Nebula Exchange here: https://app.nebula.exchange/user/login

Casascius coins which came out in the denominations of 1 BTC have become a collector's item. There are only four remaining 1000 BTC coins left and these are now the most expensive coins in the world. Say what diamond? Shine on you

Orient
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
Dear Nebula Exchange Community! We need your help to spread the word further about Nebula Exchange and get our exchange and token integrated into both the Delta- and the Blockfolio-App!

Please use the following links to upvote Nebula:

https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/nebula-exchange-1

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/nebula-exchange

Thanks for your support!  Cool
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
Coinbase has a new initiative for more mainstream adoption of crypto. It has created payment modules for various online shops like Shopify, OpenCart allowing more than 200k websites to integratewith it. Now shopping gets #Crypto therapy!

copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
Care to take a stab at designing the logo for Nebula and our NESC token? Got experience with drawing fun emojis? Maybe you'd like to help spread the word with a helpful video?
Take a look at our bounty and see how you can receive free rewards!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-nebula-exchange-trade-platform-for-btc-eth-altcoins-ended-4583321
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
0% transaction fee on Nebula Exchange! No charge on buying and selling cryptocurrency means you can let your investments take off!
Reach for the stars with Nebula!

copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
It’s difficult to find the right house, but when you find one it will be easy to move in.
www.rxeal.com/ has made security deposits an investment, solved trust issues and simplified interest for both the parties.
We have opened doors to invest in RxEAL on Nebula Exchange.

copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
How about the development of sales at this time? Reach softcap? can you give me an address to get me thanks for your knowledge, fighting and positive thinking.

Hi. Here are the ICO details:

- There will be two rounds for investment, private pre-sale and public sale
- Private pre-sale softcap at $500k
- Public ICO hard cap at $20mn
- Public sale dates and amount to be raised to be announced after private sale closes
- Total Tokens to be generated will be announced post ICO completion and will depend on funds raised

I deposited a token to my nebula account and it shows failed from my nebula transaction history and the token has been deducted from my own wallet

Hi. If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Nebula Exchange account, please submit a support ticket and attach the following:
• Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction
• Your account balances Screenshot missing the transaction
We will do our best to solve it as soon as possible
Activity: 140
I deposited a token to my nebula account and it shows failed from my nebula transaction history and the token has been deducted from my own wallet
Pages:
Jump to: