Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Nebula Exchange - Exchange Platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Altcoin - page 5. (Read 2391 times)

copper member
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Nebula Exchange Admin
An important call from us, mobilinkcoin is now available on Nebula Exchange 
No more monthly phone bills but a monthly investment for sure!

Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I like the idea of having a buy back initiative from the team itself, this would certainly help this exchange's native tokens to gain more value when more and more tokens were burned after being bought back. I wish nothing but success to this project but as where we are now, this is a tough market to get in since there is a lot of competitors who already rooted deep and gained tremendous amount of users and day to day traders. I hope the team is equally prepared for this.
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin

EDU tokens will change education by a great degree!
This token will help students or parents in the form of scholarship payouts, education donations and online fees.
Learn with crypto, earn with crypto.
Now available on Nebula!

copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
did you plan to make a bounty program like translation?
if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation?

Yes, we already have a bounty campaign.
You can check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-nebula-exchange-trade-platform-for-btc-eth-altcoins-ended-4583321

The limitless financial revolution is being captured in a book! Likely a rumor, the Bitcoin story is going to be available in a shelf near you.
The anonymous creator SatoshiNakamoto is rumored to have tipped online that he/she is penning down a novel!

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I think this project is very good and the investors would be interested in this. new market exchange concept that I think is unique and different from others. is there a bounty campaign program?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is interesting idea to launch ICO after launch of a working product surely it will encourage the big investors to invest into this project. Exchange platform is looking cool and nice with attractive layout. I hope in future this will become more popular.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
did you plan to make a bounty program like translation?
if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation?
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
The volatile nature of crypto makes it a high risk high reward digital asset and Millennials are betting on the fact that having a foundation of Bitcoin is better than owning a house.
New generation, new thinking, opening new doors!

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
As I understand it, the support of the community is not yet implemented. Does the exchange itself work without chat and ratings?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Hello developers ! Great idea . The team also looks good, it would be nice to add links to the accounts of LinkedIn team members . that was more information . Thanks
copper member
Nebula Exchange Admin
Nebula Exchange - An Exchange Platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoins

Pages:
Jump to: