Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]⚡ NETSCOUTERS ⚡ The First Decentralized Football Funding Ecosystem - page 3. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 105
BASE.INFO team has interviewed Damiano Lino the CEO & Founder of NETSCOUTERS project. We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the NETSCOUTERS team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-netscouters-global-decentralize-platform-to-assets-young-players-performances

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Mate, I cannot see the progress of token sale at official site of Netscouters Project. How many token sold so far? Has it reached SoftCap (7.000.000 Euros)? I suggest you to let everyone know about it, to make them believe more.    Smiley

We didn't start PRE-ICO or ICO yet, we are in a negotiating phase with some official institutionS and funds, after that following our roadmap, we will start with the crowfunding and keep informed all our investors about funds already reached.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Mate, I cannot see the progress of token sale at official site of Netscouters Project. How many token sold so far? Has it reached SoftCap (7.000.000 Euros)? I suggest you to let everyone know about it, to make them believe more.    Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Why is your website's template is similar to Humbyl's?

http://ico.netscouters.com website design is almost identical https://www.humbyl.io which doesn't look too good for your ICO.

Most of the recent projects have that kind of interface.
Not only them. Anyway, it's up to the dev team how they will handle such developments here.
Copycat or not, the bottomline is how sincere the team is in terms of their mission's implementation.
Millennials or other young kids need to divert their attention from other bad habits.
And I believe, sports is one good diversion. Good luck!
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Why is your website's template is similar to Humbyl's?

http://ico.netscouters.com website design is almost identical https://www.humbyl.io which doesn't look too good for your ICO.

Activity: 146
NETSCOUTERS, The first blockchain project that marks club and player activity. This platform offers decentralized football investments and
funding ecosystem based in a meritocratic platform.
i like this project and will be support untill the end ico.
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Please welcome our new advisors on board.

Activity: 84
NETSCOUTERS , Decentralized Football Investments and Funding Eco-System Based in a Meritocratic and Unified Platform. Global decentralize platform to assets young players performances
What exactly does the platform offer?

Netscouters helps Clubs to generate a yearly budget to manage in a more profesional way youth players.
Platform is also about making sure everyone has a chance to be   involved   in   football,   regardless   of   age,   gender,   gender
reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion or belief, ability or disability.
At the same time could be a very positive financial instruments for investor that want to have an huge ROI.
Activity: 143
What exactly does the platform offer?
guys, sorry I don't believe in success... it's a very noble idea, but... utopian. Anyway, good luck to you-you're good people! but... business is money and club owners are earth hamsters - they don't see the blockchain, they count the income here and now... however, I already spoke, I not know this business, but I had lived under already quite long on this earth...   Embarrassed
We still have to beleave in a better world, but anyway our project aim to create business for no profesional clubs...
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
guys, sorry I don't believe in success... it's a very noble idea, but... utopian. Anyway, good luck to you-you're good people! but... business is money and club owners are earth hamsters - they don't see the blockchain, they count the income here and now... however, I already spoke, I not know this business, but I had lived under already quite long on this earth...   Embarrassed
It's a very noble idea. It's romantic: football, kids... But how do you want to make money on it in the foreseeable future? 1-2year...

Netscouters is a pay per use platform, clubs could earns money using our system but has to pay year fees for each player
I'm sorry,but how will the clubs make money on children's football? unless there is a large financial budgets? transfers ets... I don't know this business and maybe I'm wrong... but, for example, in Russia there is no money in this area, maybe in Europe or America it is better and richer... thanks for the reply.... thanks.

Same problem in Europe or everywere, no money in children football, all federation dedicate all entire budget for profesionals.
Our platform will be managed by a "bigdata" database concept, with lot of different players statistics and followed by large number of persons worldwide. Following our platform rewards table, club will receive tokens when a profesional club will see its player's statistic, when Brand introduce advices and sell their products  in players video,  when user will see player match using our videostream platform. etc.
Working in this way, we have calculated that club can earn an average of 50 euros (in tokens) per player per month...and have a nice badget at the end of the year..
Activity: 172
The project is good because it is about social media. I'm not familiar with mining but I hope this platform will give miners a great reward so many miners will care about this coin.
It's a very noble idea. It's romantic: football, kids... But how do you want to make money on it in the foreseeable future? 1-2year...

Netscouters is a pay per use platform, clubs could earns money using our system but has to pay year fees for each player
I'm sorry,but how will the clubs make money on children's football? unless there is a large financial budgets? transfers ets... I don't know this business and maybe I'm wrong... but, for example, in Russia there is no money in this area, maybe in Europe or America it is better and richer... thanks for the reply.... thanks.

I saw about ten scam ico-websites with that design

It is a wordpress template very simple to purchase and modify... but it is not enough for a project...
If some scams project used it doesn't mean that all the rest that used it are scams...
Please before speaking about scam you should read better all info you can see..
For example info about our main web site that is www.netscouters.com..
Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I saw about ten scam ico-websites with that design
Pages:
Jump to: