Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]⚡ NETSCOUTERS ⚡ The First Decentralized Football Funding Ecosystem - page 4. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I can't seem to find out if this is a scam.

If this is not a scam, please provide some evidence. For example, make more team members mention this project in their LinkedIN.

Project is not a scam.. and you are right, some team members, specially last ones we hired, don't have mentioned Netscouters in their linkedin profile... I have informed them to do it as soon as possible... As CEO I don't have any problem to give to you any other evidence that project is not a scam...
Activity: 97
I can't seem to find out if this is a scam.

If this is not a scam, please provide some evidence. For example, make more team members mention this project in their LinkedIN.
The Netscouters project is a project that fund children's soccer, I think it's very good and useful, because many kids love football but I ask how Netscouters fund that soccer ? Wink Smiley

Take 2 minutes to see our video white paper and you can understand what would be our business model
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
an excellent plan aims to build a transparent and integrated distributed meritocratic platform to assess, validate and empower youth players' skills. the world of football favored many people hope this will succeed
Activity: 163
Bounty thread is live now. Please see and apply through the proper channel. We don't require KYC from the bounty hunters.

The Netscouters project is a project that fund children's soccer, I think it's very good and useful, because many kids love football but I ask how Netscouters fund that soccer ? Wink Smiley

Take a time and see our video white paper, you will understand in 2 minutes what is the business model
I don't understand why this project will be successful. Don't think it will be interesting for investors - don't see how this token can give profit in near future.

Investor could have big profits, take a look at video white paper to understand business model... or at the forecast in the white paper.. value of the purchased token could very high after a while without depending only from an exchange..
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I don't understand why this project will be successful. Don't think it will be interesting for investors - don't see how this token can give profit in near future.
Russian translation reserved

Thank you. We are going to post the bounty thread soon. Please apply there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I just watching for this..and keep calm.. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved

ICO Representative: Netscouters

>>> Announcement and Bounty Campaign managed by <<<

Pages: